Arc 1: Counterattack In The End Of The World (10)

Ye Liuqiang pressed down the inability of his heart, frowning half-squatting and holding a drunken Cao Meng, his voice was low: "Miss Cao, you are drunk, I will send you back."

"It's so uncomfortable..." Cao Mengruo grabbed Ye Liu's shoulder if he had no bones. When he spoke, he still had an intoxicating wine: "Don't go home, I booked a room upstairs..."

Ye Liumei's heart wrinkles deeper, but it is really inappropriate to send the drunken person home. He is not willing to be seen as an inhuman waste by the Cao family, but he is even more reluctant to take people home, although the flying words work very much. He is not willing to go home, he is not willing to cause misunderstanding.

Thinking about it, Ye Liu’s heart sighed, thinking that after all, he used Cao Meng first, so he could only press the irritability in his heart and squatted on the floor.

Standing at the door of the closed room, Ye Liu let the drunken and powerful Cao Meng lean against the wall, and then he took a deep breath, reached for her handbag, frowned and found a room card in a pile of women's products. .

After looking for a long time, I finally touched the black and gold card. Ye Liu had not had time to breathe a sigh of relief. Seeing Cao Mengzheng, who was standing against the wall, walked toward the opposite room unsteadily.

"It’s so uncomfortable..." Cao Meng’s mouth muttered, and he was going to push the closed door.

Ye Liugang wants to stop, but sees Cao Meng, who is drunk and unconscious, the door is pushed away!

For a moment, the mess and shouts in the room rushed into the ear.

The familiar voice was introduced into the ear, and Ye Liu’s footsteps were suddenly thundered.

Unbelievably looking at the door that opened half of the door, Ye Liu's face was ugly to the extreme, only the heart was smashed.

Subconsciously closed his eyes, Ye Liu breathing a little unstable, shaking his hands and pushing the door open.

Under the light, the two *naked * are entangled fiercely together, Xu is just in the excitement, the two men on the bed did not notice the man who stood in the door and looked dark, but more entangled with each other.

Yang Jun madly pumped. Inserting and squeezing Li Feiyan's buttocks, he gasped and said: "How, can Ye Liu be like me to satisfy you?!"

"Ah! Faster, faster!" Li Fei said. He wants to scream loudly. Hey, twisting his waist and matching the strong and powerful impact behind him.

"Say! Who are you who loves!" Yang Jun jerked the speed of the sprint, and the snoring and water sounds of the collision echoed in the room.

"Love! Ah! It's you!" Li Feiyan clenched the sheets under his body, twisted his neck and wanted to kiss him, but he stabbed in the same place as he was fixed.

"Ye Liu!" Li Feiyan slammed his eyes and hurriedly broke Yang Jun's hands and eagerly explained: "Ye Liu! You listen to me! Not what you think!"

Ye Liu noodles swept his face in disarray. The body was unimaginably calm: "Is not what I thought? Isn't the person who is high to the extreme just not you?"

Li Feiyan’s look was blank for a moment, his eyes filled with tears in an instant, and he kept shaking his head as if he was sad: “Not like that...”

Yang Jun, who was stunned, came back to the world and hurriedly pulled the quilt to cover himself under the softness. He looked ugly and said: "Ye Liu... This is an accident..."

Ye Liu’s indifferent eyes looked cold and cold, and Yang Jun’s subconscious mind was getting lower and lower. He stayed with Ye Liu all the year round. He had already understood the man’s heart and heart, and thought that Li’s experiment had not succeeded. It is not a good time to break, and I can't help but regret the ultimate.