Escape from the Dark Island (4)

It is a majestic and fascinating tree, with layers of greenery and branches that stretch out into the sky, filled with heart-throbing vitality. The trees are reflected in the calm lake, dyed the clear lake water. The green sea is in harmony with the leafy trees on the shore.

The picture is breathtaking.

Ye Si Nian squatted on his chest, only to feel what was in his heart, like the black seeds that had experienced the cold winter, under the warm and moist spring breeze, breaking the solid shell and greening in the dark soil little by little. The fragile leaf tip of the color slowly slid out, and in the warm spring breeze, trembled and stretched out...

There was a sharp tingling in the chest. Ye Sinian’s dark green pupil finally recovered to Qingming. He blinked and took a long breath, finally alleviating the feeling of lack of oxygen.

The clear water of the lake flows quietly, the air seems to stagnate, the dense branches and leaves are still in the air, and the front is full of the mighty vitality and the green that is almost dripping with water, as if not willing to disturb that. In a quiet, Ye Si's condition can not help but slow down the breath, and the mind can not help but relax.

The corners of the lips evoke a reassuring curvature, and the eyes that are staring straight ahead are full of calmness. The feathers of Ye Si’s long curly hair tremble, and the blue-green vines on the neck side are looming.

There is not such a place in the information given by the system.

The dark island is everywhere, and the slightest carelessness is the death of the soul, but everything in front of it is completely different from the dark and harsh environment of the whole island. It is calm like a green gems and lake. The fertile tree looks like a fairyland on the painting. When you look at it, you feel at ease. When you look at it, you want to happily slap your lips.

In the end, because the location of this small island is too remote, and there is no task found before, so the system is not recorded, or...

Is everything just an illusion of oneself?

The excitement of the treasure in the heart and the uneasiness of falling into the trap, Ye Sinian licked his lips, the dark green eyes flashed, and finally followed his instincts, following the inexplicable attraction of the heart, Going forward.

This lake is not very big. It is not too conspicuous under the contrast of the giant wood. Ye Sinian looked around for a while, squinting his eyes and carefully walking down the collapsed dead wood to the small island in the middle of the lake. past.

==================================================

The closer the distance, the more I can appreciate the beauty of this tree. Ye Sinian jumped from the dead wood, and the heart was attracted by the tree in front of him. I didn’t realize that it was too smooth for me. .

The faint airflow shuttled between the vast branches and leaves, the green leaves swayed slightly, and thousands of sounds gathered together, finally squeaking and gently twitching the eardrum.

The black combat boots finally stepped on the ground.

Under the feet is a soft and thick grass, so that people can hardly bear to use such a hard sole to step on, Ye Si Nian hangs down the phoenix and glanced at it, fainting in the light water of the eyelids reflected in the eyes of the green.

Finally I couldn’t help but look up.

The tree in front of it is not too strong and strong to give people a sense of alienation. The body is tall and straight, and the branches and leaves are stretched freely. It is a kind of free and easy and free.