Arc 2: Counterattack Of The Adopted Young Master(14)

Ye Si Nian was a little bit stunned and stunned by the wrist that was clenched, and resisted the urge to help the amount of money. He looked at Qin Shiyue who looked at him with condemnation: "I promise! Go back! Never! What will happen to them again!"

"Take me with you!" Qin Shiyue licked his lips and looked at Ye Si Nian's eyes as a large dog abandoned by his master. He was full of condemnation and grievances.

With regard to his pitiful eyes, where can Yessian refuse?

"Well! Let's go together!" In the heart secretly from the belly, the beauty is wrong, Ye Sinian sighs and reaches out and his fingers, and some of his mouth screams with relief: "But you don't want to mess up! Everything has to be listen to me!"

"You are not a big stupid rabbit!" Qin Shiyue glanced at him with a bad tone: "I am your brother! You told me to listen to you?! Do you want to be defamed?!"

Ye Sinian turned a big white eye in his heart and decided to enlarge it!

Looking up pitifully, looking at the wet phoenix phoenix to see Qin Shiyue, Ye Si young and lightly hugs his arm, spoiled like a long delay: "Brother..."

The stupid rabbit's eyes are soft and soft, and it seems that people can't refuse it!

Qin Shiyue desperately pressed down the urge to hold his heart, and coughed like an impatient gesture: "Forget it, forgive you this time, but not for example!"

This stupid rabbit! It’s too spoiled! ! !

Desperately in the heart of a victory gesture, Yesian's expression is not flawed, as if really moved by Qin Shiyue's concession, can not help but get together to kiss his cheek.

When the pupils contracted, Qin Shiyue was scared to the general body suddenly stiff, but only for a moment, he reacted.

Really... It’s so warm! How can people bear to refuse it!

Qin Shiyue squinted and no longer looked at Ye Si Nian, but did not realize that his ear tipped red eyes had already exposed his mood...

Every time I was with this stupid and shy deputy personality, Ye Sinian couldn’t help but tease him!

Trying to press down the corner of the mouth that wants to be upturned, Ye Sinian blinked and smiled and almost overflowed into his eyes. "Brother, I just went to get something, let's go back, don't happen with others. Conflict, okay?"

"Is this still used by you? I am not stupid!" Strongly resisted the urge to retract the shell, Qin Shiyue's lips were tight, and he lifted his chin in an impatient manner and pointed to the door: "Don't be a mother-in-law! Let's go!"

I just hope that this will be all right!

In the heart of Ye Sinian’s heart, the little man’s teeth and claws were very noisy, and he said, “I believe my brother!”

Qin Shiyue's ear tip was red again, and some of them looked at him with anger and anger, saying: "Just you have more words! Depart!"

The little man in the heart smiled and fell down. Ye Sinian took a serious look behind him and went out to the original apartment.

======================

Strong smile and turn the account, think of the number on the card that shrinks most of the time, Rao is Huang Dezheng who never cares about money, can not help but hurt.

But since he had promised to treat his father's father before, how can he renege on his words?

And the money was originally that he had plans to buy a house. Now that the house is already in place, it is better to use it to do good things than to store the money in a meaningless way!