Arc 8: Counterattack Of The Brother (22 End)

In the dimly lit prison, Li Bingxun was violently squatting in the cell, eager to see the ants on the hot pot.

It has been three days since the father’s imprisonment. In the past three days, he has been thinking all the time. How did all this develop to this point?

Afterwards, I went to the palace to support, although there is no precedent for this matter, but my own requirements can be considered reasonable!

Moreover, when I am doing things on weekdays, I am used to doing whatever I want. If the father feels that this is not appropriate, he directly refuses. Why is this time directly angering to shut himself up? !

Li Bingxun's full dissatisfaction and grievances, as the time of being detained became longer and longer, the grievances and dissatisfaction in his heart gradually turned into deep hatred.

The matter of occupying his beloved has not been resolved, and now he has turned him off again! I will also enter the cold palace with the tenderness of pregnancy!

The harem has not been updated for many years, although he knows that the child in his belly is not the father, but the father is not aware of it! The so-called tiger poison does not eat! Look at the children! How can he treat softness like this? !

And that's my first child!

The hatred in the heart almost bursts out. Li Bingxun slammed his fist on the wall, his neck swelled, his eyes were red, and he was almost impatient.

When a prince in a black casual suit came in, he saw such a picture.

In the heart of helplessness, and some hate iron is not steel tired, he coughed, frowning stood outside the door.

"Second brother!" Li Bingxun, who was screaming in anger and despair, jerked his head back. The red eyes were red when they saw who they were, and they rushed to the fine iron system. Cheng Jingmen, excitedly said: "Second brother, you are finally here!"

The line of sight swept through the face of Li Bingxun’s unshaven face. Seeing that the younger brother who had been caring for many years described it as awkward, the Prince’s heart was more complicated and difficult to say. He sighed and swallowed the blame in his mouth. He just wanted to open his mouth and advised him to talk to his father. Good to take a soft, but I saw Li Bingxun's eyes bright, worried about the authentic: "Second brother! How is it soft!"

The prince opened his mouth and looked at him angrily: "At this moment, you still remember her?!"

Li Bingxun stalked his neck and said: "Is care about her, shouldn't it be? She originally saved the water for me, and the life-saving grace is greater than the sky! Now she is unreasonably beaten into the cold palace, I..."

"Stop!" The Prince was so angry that his chest continued to undulate, looked around and found that there were no talents around him who lowered his voice and said: "When are you still thinking about me?! You! You are a bastard!"

When the pupil tightened, Li Bingxun jumped his heart and nervously said: "What do you mean by the second brother!"

"And the harem of the harem! The third brother, the third brother! How dare you!" The prince gnashed his teeth and said the word, his face was a burst of white.

How do he do this when he cares about the human relationship!

Li Bingxun’s face was pale in an instant. He grabbed the pillar of the prison door sharply, and there was a slight panic in his eyes. The voice was inevitably a little confused: “Two brothers! How are you...”

"Want to ask me how to know?" The temper was so angry that the expression on his face showed the embarrassing meaning for the first time: "You have the courage to do it, but you still know that?!"