Arc 2: Counterattack Of The Adopted Young Master(13)

The situation is too serious, and the Internet and public opinion are sensational. Even if some people have their hands and eyes, there is no possibility of suppressing things at this time.

The anger of countless netizens gathered together, and even the provincial and central leaders were alarmed. The public opinion was in turmoil. Under the attention of everyone, it was imperative to thoroughly investigate the Love House orphanage!

Because the involvement is too great, in order to prevent criminal suspects from sinning and making more intense actions under desperation, the police quickly blocked the orphanage, detained all the staff inside, and rescued those who have been living in the dark forever. Orphans in...

Countless people are always on the lookout for the latest developments in the survey, and everyone on the transaction record is involved! The pressure of public opinion is too great, and the investigators did not dare to have a slight negligence, and seriously discerned all the shady scenes.

In order to calm the pressure of public opinion, the results of the survey were also published on the Internet and in the news for the first time. The unimaginable dark truth finally surfaced...

For twenty years, the head of the orphanage gave these unreliable orphans to those high-ranking and wealthy businessmen at high prices. These poor orphans became the tools of their venting beasts!

Unimaginable abuse, abuse, people suddenly found out that the orphans of the Love House orphanage did not grow into adulthood, all of them died at such a delicate age...

The police quickly arrested the orphanage dean who fled overnight, and in the face of conclusive evidence, he could only bow down and plead guilty, and with his confession, a large number of more hidden secrets also surfaced.

* Take the organ! Slaves are generally bought and sold at will! A regular charity auction to force young children to sell.

In the eyes of these people, life and morality have long been a thing that does not need to care!

The people were completely angered, and in order to calm the anger, no one dared to make small moves. As the investigation progressed step by step, countless officials fell, countless wealthy businessmen were arrested, countless black hospitals were seized, and a huge underground sales agency was Even the roots are broken, and countless people are implicated...

Qin Shiyue's face was sitting in front of the computer in an uncertain manner, and the hand of the mouse was violently violent. It was obvious that the mood was very ups and downs.

On the screen, the video didn't open, but the comment area below smashed the pot. Everyone tried their best to curse the video in the most vicious words, and they were so mad. Why is there such a blatant dirty deal in modern society?

I know that I can get out of control after I click on the video, but he just can't help but think that his stupid fat rabbit has experienced such dark torture.

He really wants to take a look. No matter what the price, he wants to know more about his lover than he used to participate in. Even if he is so heavy and dark, he may not be able to bear it.

The self-abuse-like location of the video, the eyes are getting bigger and bigger, the heart seems to be pinched, and Qin Shiyue stunned and looked at the babies in the video who were kept in small cages like animals.

The people who filmed the video seemed to be very interested in the experiences of these ignorant children, and even heard the malicious laughter from time to time...

The camera was zoomed in, and the eyes touched the eyes of the children's numbness. Qin Shiyue pinched his fist and endured it. The twilight was gradually reddened, and the neck was blue and the anger was so painful that it could not be added.