Tell you a secret (7)

The vast system space was quiet to the extreme, only to hear each other's smooth heartbeat and long breathing, Ye Si Nian blurted his eyes and smashed in Adam's solid warm shoulders.

"Wake up?" The voice was filled with tender love that could not be turned away. Adam looked down at the lover like a little milk cat in his arms. The heart was filled with soft and sweet feelings, heavy. Peace of mind.

In a blink of an eye, the pair of full-faced golden eyes, Ye Si Nian's lips with a sweet smile that could not stop, reached over his neck.

"Well, the back is so..."

In my mind, I flashed through the fierce and extreme pictures. The face was filled with a enthusiasm. Ye Sinian licked her lips, half complained that she was embarrassed to open her mouth, and the voice was a little hoarse.

The twilight flashed, and Adam’s arm was half-stretched at the waist of Yes, and the two men’s slender and powerful bodies overlapped.

The muscles underneath were strong and warm, and the two men's postures were intimate to the extreme, and the expression on their faces was amazed. Ye Sinian blinked subconsciously, and his hands were gently supported on Adam's shoulders.

The chest full of strong muscles was branded with red marks, as if the mark went down along the smooth muscle lines, and saw the good things that he had done. Ye Sinian’s sore waist was stiff and stiff. The eyelashes trembled slightly, casting two fan-shaped shadows on the face.

The temperature on the face was also heated a little more.

The slender hands ran up the smooth thighs and gently stroked the thin waist of Yesh, and Adam’s eyes flashed a distinct smile, and the curvature of the corners of the lips was even larger.

Waist. Sensitively shrinking, Ye Sinian's sleek phoenixes are wide, squatting under the hands of the lover.

The smile in the eyes is deeper, and the expression on Adam's face is gentle to the extreme, full of magnetic sound. The extreme: "Kneeling down, I will give you a jealousy."

Speaking, the slender hands were slightly forced, and they pressed on his sore muscles.

The tip of the ear was so red that it was almost dripping. Ye Si Nian licked his lips and covered his face with Adam's face.

There is silence in the system space, only the warm and sweet atmosphere is slowly flowing.

==============================

The powerful hands and weights were pressed properly, and the softness of the waist finally eased a few points. The line of sight was inadvertently swept, and I saw that the white arm did not know when it was branded with red marks. The face passed silently, and the line of sight slammed into the golden hourglass that touched the distance.

The golden hourglass, which was still a little bit old, was filled up at this time. Ye Sinian blinked and curiously said, "What is going on?"

The action on his hand paused. Adam’s golden eyes flashed a meaningful smile. He gently picked up his eyebrows and put his lips on the hot tip of the leaves. The breath was warm and the voice was low.

The face slammed into a red, and Ye Si Nian turned his face violently. If he didn't say anything in his mouth, he was blocked by the smiling Adam.

The lips are gently intertwined.

A long kiss.

Ye Si Nian was half-supported on Adam's shoulder, his chest was constantly undulating, and his breathing was a little short.