Arc 7: Counterattack Of The Gray Cat (3-4)

Ye Si-nian was sitting on the side of the campfire with his hands on his knees, his eyes staring at the flame of jumping without a focal length.

"Ian!" Iss sat down beside him, screaming at his head and licking his furry head. He was concerned about his affection: "Why don't you eat?"

Not far from the eye, the process of making the rough and unrestrained roasting, the free and squinting eyes blinked for a moment, and Ye Siian almost did not stretch the expression of the toothache.

The world is still in the relatively primitive stage. Although the orcs have already learned to put a white stone in the roast meat, it still does not purify the high-tech method, so the barbecue is very fragrant. But the taste is rough and tasteless.

The unfortunate Ye Sinian had just bitten the first bite and was smashed into the teeth by the sand.

What is even more unfortunate is that a family of four who only came to see him is so unskilled that his "technique" is so unskilled, his toothache can't be expressed, he can only bear it silently, and it is simply depressing to vomiting blood!

In the heart of the mad spit, Ye Si's face did not show up at all, his blue eyes reflected the flames of jumping, his eyes were a bit stunned and seemed to be covered with a layer of mysterious yarn, the lines of soft facial features delicate face With a sly smile.

He slowly turned his head and looked at Iss next to him. His eyes still had no focal length. It was obvious that Iz, but it seemed to see something else through him.

"What's wrong? Is it uncomfortable?" I was stared at by the eyes with no focal length, and Isis suddenly felt a tight heart and asked with concern.

The face still retains the expression of the gods who can confuse people. Ye Sinian squints his eyes and frowns. The original crisp voice is a little low, and the impatient heart can't help but calm down.

There was a trace of embarrassment on the surface of Ess. Just after returning to God, I heard the low and ethereal voice: "Brother, I made a dream..."

The tight heart suddenly slammed, and Ess breathed a sigh of relief, and some of them did not breathe hard to lick their own brother's head.

He is still in the end what happened! It turned out to be just a dream...

"What kind of dream?" Isa's original stiff expression relaxed. He smiled and reached for the shoulder of his brother. In his heart, he was ready to comfort the younger brother and brother who had a nightmare.

"This dream is very strange..." Yessian licked his head, and the blue eyes were covered with a dark color, and the voice was low: "I dreamed that you and Burt broke, and two people robbed the patriarch, The Ige tribe blood flowed into the river, and even myself was caught in a quagmire by a giant python, hanged alive..."

When he said the first sentence, Iss’s smile was completely stuck on his face, and his voice echoed his brother’s low voice. It seemed to have flashed the **** and desperate picture. The lion and the beast and the scorpion fight each other. The tribes of the peaceful tribes in the past flowed into the river, and the favorite brother was desperately helplessly swept into the quagmire by the giant python. The sound of the broken bones is so clear...

Suddenly shuddered, and the heart could not stop chilling. Iss opened his mouth and found that his throat was like being smothered by force, and he couldn’t speak.

He believes in the existence of the beast, just like his own rebirth. This thing seems to him to be the gift of the beast. When he was young and prosperous, he still had doubts about the existence of the beast, but It’s different now, I knew that I had no life at the time, but when I opened my eyes, I found myself returning to the past!