Arc 2: Counterattack Of The Adopted Young Master(1)

In the ear is the sound of Shimen crashing down. In the dark and narrow space, Ye Siyan laboriously supports the body, and kisses at the corner of the lips of the lover whose body temperature is getting colder. This is to lie down with satisfaction.

The end of the world has been a long time, they are very old and very old, and even simple kisses have become extremely difficult, but fortunately, in this life, they have been together. Under the resentment and dissatisfaction that the system can't say, they have been together for a lifetime.

The more I thought about it, the more proud I was. Ye Sinian slowly closed her eyes and pulled the corner of her head against the top of the coffin, revealing a happy smile.

==================

Returning to the system space again, the sad and depressed soul finally recovered calmly. Ye Si Nian opened his eyes and stood up indifferently, slowly walking towards the corner of the room, where there was a huge hourglass with golden sand inside. Almost full.

But it is only almost.

Ye Si Nian stood before the hourglass, frowning and seeing almost no golden sand in the hourglass.

What is the point of completion of the mission in this world?

The slender index finger touched the silver-white ring, and Ye Si-nian just wanted to open the control panel, but the movement on his hand slammed.

I don't know when, there is a lobate pattern on the surface of the smooth ring. The small and delicate leaves are slightly pointed at the tip of the leaf. It is clearly a static pattern. At first glance, it reveals a strong vitality and playfulness. It is extremely chic.

The fingertips licked the little leaves, and Yess’s wrinkled eyebrows slowly spread. Since the departure of Qin Shiyue’s world, the soul that has been depressed and depressed has also suffered a lot.

Subconsciously twitching the lips, Ye Si youngly lifted his left hand and slowly dropped a kiss on the leaf.

He closed his eyes and did not find the faint light that the small leaves suddenly lit up.

In a very good mood, the control panel was opened. Even if the column of the score was completely turned into gray, Ye Si Nian did not slow down the curvature of the lip.

[999988/1000000]

If there is no mistake in his memory, this figure is still before he entered the end of the world, and there is no change.

The phoenix swept and finally found a small tree in the corner of the small control panel.

Prior to this, this location was clearly a button for [Exchange Points Return to Reality].

Can't you go back?

Yersian slowly lowered his eyes, and the curled eyelashes cast two shadows on his face.

His current mood is somewhat complicated. As a matter of fact, he struggled for so long. His wish is to get rid of the control of the system and return to the real world. Now that he has hoped for years of hope, he should be angry and even mad.

But in fact, the decades that have been with Qin Shiyue have made him less obsessed with returning to the real world.

Originally he wanted to be out of control of the system, and now the system can't say that it can't be turned into a tool.

Originally, he wanted to regain the freedom to live and die, not to mention the fact that he had successfully stayed in the world of Qin Shiyue.

Is it really necessary to return to reality?