Arc 9: Counterattack spiritual aliens (3)

Out of the mountains, when I returned to school by car, it was almost dark. Rao was the body of the original master. It was still a good one, not to mention Professor Chen, who was already a little older.

"Oh! People are old and useless!" Professor Chen pushed the glasses and held the car and got off the car.

Ye Si Nian smiled and reached out and gave him a hand, but did not speak.

The original character of the original is like this, relatively silent, but almost every teacher in the class likes him very much, because in the eyes of those who are academic, the character of Yi Che is very practical. Of course, the main reason is that the young man grows up. It’s handsome, it’s very embarrassing to watch.

This is the way of the world. Although it is not justice, but people who look good will still get more preferential treatment. In the case that the character is not too flawed, the first impression is generally very important.

Professor Chen knows the character of Yi Che, and he is not surprised by his performance. Instead, he patted his shoulder and joked: "There are so few young people, how do you get a girlfriend?"

His voice just fell, and the tree crowns that had been forbidden on both sides of the road did not know why they suddenly shook and screamed.

The heart jumped, and Ye Siian glanced at the speed very quickly. The face was not revealing. Instead, he blushed his face a bit, and he smiled awkwardly. He said: "For the time being... Don't want to find a girlfriend..."

"Ha ha ha! Also right!" Professor Chen laughed and said: "Now still have to study hard!"

The line of sight swept back to restore the quiet canopy, and Ye Si Nian licked his lips, and his eyes flashed through a dark man's eye.

Professor Chen lived in the neighborhood next to the school. So the two talked a few words at the school gate and said goodbye to each other. Ye Sinian walked alone in the direction of the dormitory.

Today's weather is not too good, it has been gloomy, so now the time is not too late, but the sky has gradually darkened.

I have already passed the peak period of school and meals. There are not many people on the road. Ye Sinian licked his lips and walked quietly through the avenue.

There are thick and tall sycamore trees on both sides of the road. Perhaps the new leaves that are growing are still too few. In this gloomy evening, there is a bit of depression in the evening.

The dagger in the pocket of the hand-filled bag is still chilly, and the shirt is still able to feel the coldness that is uncomfortable. Ye Sinian is not noticed at all, with a faint smile on his face. The long legs passed under the windless automatic sycamore tree.

On the face of a girl in a pink short skirt, the wavy curls of the shawl became more beautiful as she walked. She held a document in her hand and walked while watching, and the high heels made a crisp sound on the road.

The smile on Yersian’s face converges a bit, her eyes sweeping across her pink high-heeled sandals and slender legs.

The distance between the two was getting closer and closer, and the girl finally looked up from the file and smiled at the courtesy of Yesnian.

Ye Si Nian glanced across her face, and the smile on her face had disappeared, and she regained her sight without expression.

The girl did not notice his coldness at all, laughing and taking back his eyes and continuing to bury himself in the documents in his hands.

The two passed by.

Ye Si Nian looked down at the watch on his wrist.

"Hey!"