Arc 8: Counterattack Of The Brother (7)

It was night, the moon was thin, the breeze was slowly, and there was a rough bird song from time to time in the black night sky.

There was only one light in the room, the night was deep, the wick was gradually burned out, and the room was dark and unclear.

Ye Si Nian frowned and opened his eyes. The black eyes of the black ink stared straight at the blue-white bed net above. Without a focal length for a long time, the consciousness slowly pulled out of the heavy dreams without memory, and the eyes ignited. Looks and shines in the dimly lit room.

Sitting up lightly, Ye Sinian turned his head in a sensation, gazing through the slightly open window and looking into a quiet window.

Emei regained his gaze, and Ye Si-nian bowed his head and thought about it. He blinked his eyes and drove off his sleepiness. Then he got up and carefully bypassed the sleeping maid and went quietly.

Like all the homes of everyone in this era, this yard has also planted a lot of flowers and plants. Because there are special people in charge of the day, it is not too dense.

Passing through the cobbled trails, Ye Sinian’s footsteps were not even, and went straight to the pavilion not far away.

It is still a neat robes. The tall man sits on the railing, carrying a wine in his arms that he doesn't know where to find it. He leans on the big red pillar and walks freely. Supported on the railing under the body, the posture is very pleasant.

Hearing the footsteps, the handsome man looked back and his face was a little cold.

Ye Si Nian blinked quickly, his heart crossed a trace of doubts, and the movements under his feet could not help but pause.

Seeing the people, the coldness of Ziyuan’s face dissipated in an instant, and his ink-colored eyes brightened. The back of the original leaning on the pillars was also subconsciously straight, revealing a big smile. He moved toward Ye Si. Waving, said: "Ling Qiu can't sleep?"

The body was only arbitrarily draped in a thin coat, and the cool night wind blew, and Ye Si-nian couldn't help but stretch his hands and gather clothes, and went in the direction of Ziyuan.

There was only one column between the two, and Yesian reached out and took the jar from his hand.

Ziyuan stunned and looked at Ye Sinian and poured a sip of wine.

A red lantern fluttered in the night wind, the dim light shone into the gazebo, and the handsome man wearing only a middle coat had long hair, and his slender fingers were more white against the dark jars. The posture is casual and chic, and the stretched white neck is wet by the wine, reflecting the dim light of the lantern.

Purple Yuan swallowed his mouth silently.

Directly using the sleeves to wipe the overflowing liquor on the chin, Ye Sinian raised his eyebrows to look at the man beside him, saying: "Listen to the meaning of Ziyuan brother, but live is not used to?"

"The poor roads have been home for a long time. It is a blessing to have a tile to cover the wind and rain. How can I get used to it?" Ziyuan smiled and his tone was slightly lower. He reached out and took the jar, facing Ye Siian. I took a bite in the place I had just drank.

As if he did not notice his little movements, Ye Si-nian learned how he looked obliquely on the railing, hooked his lips, and leaned against the pillars to the person behind him: "If Ziyuan Brothers said this to the beauty, he would be able to provoke There are countless words in warm words, but unfortunately..."

"What a pity?" Ziyuan’s man with his face turned to his back was clearly a question, but his smile was getting bigger and bigger.

"It’s a pity that there is only a stone-hearted son in front of you!" Yessian cocked his legs and turned his head. The eyebrows were smiling.