Escape from the dark island (3)

The leaves are all over the ground, and there is a thick soft feeling under the feet, but it also makes the walking more difficult. The black combat boots on the feet are getting heavier and heavier. After a long time, Ye Si Nian finally heard the clear sound of running water.

Unconsciously, the heart is loose. Rao Yes, it is very difficult for Ye Sinian to prepare for this task, but this road still almost killed his life.

The body is full of hot and sticky feelings, the whole body is soaked from the inside out, the eyes of the scorpion almost want to smoke, and want to drink water and want to take a bath, the kind of crisp and pleasant sound of water at this time It is conceivable how big the attraction is in the year of the year.

I never thought that I would one day be thrilled because I could drink a sip of water and take a shower. I have enjoyed the blessings of Ye Sinian for a few years, and I almost have tears in my eyes.

Under the double temptation, Ye Sinian only felt that the whole body was full of enthusiasm, licking the dry lips, speeding up the pace, and moving quickly and quickly to the direction of the sound of the water.

The distance is getting closer and closer, and the sound of the clear water is clearer. The eyes of Ye Sinian’s dark green eyes are shining. It seems that the clear river reflects the sunlight, and the light shines through the gaps of thick branches and leaves. Attracting him to keep moving forward.

As the pace became faster and faster, Yesian did not consciously move the throat, and the lips also evoked the expectation of smile.

A sparkling water-clear river finally appeared in front of you.

The river flows cheerfully, the transparent water splashes, and the crystal water drops into the air and falls into the arms of the river, making a crisp and pleasant sound.

Ye Si Nian’s lips are getting bigger and bigger, and the phoenix is ​​full of ease and coziness. He clenches the thick branches of his hands used to make crutches, and the pace at his feet looks very happy, step by step to the river. Go.

The distance is getting closer...

With a refreshing smell of water vapor, Yesian only felt that the wet war suit was more cumbersome, the transparent sweat fell from the front, the right eye felt a tingling, and the blue-green vines on the neck were looming. The hand holding the branch was tight and tight, and the smile on Ye Si Nian’s face remained the same, going straight ahead.

at last……

Ye Si Nian looked down at the slowly flowing river in front of him, as if he was caught in an overwhelming excitement and completely ignorant of how to be good, and his body stopped in the same place.

In addition to the cheerful sound of running water, there was silence.

There was a hint of inaudible noise in the air in the left rear.

The curled eyelashes trembled slightly, and the blue-green vines on the neck side were a little deeper. Ye Sinian’s hand holding the branches of the blue violent violent violent violently turned, and the movement disappeared in the same place as lightning.

===========================================

"Roar!"

A deafening snoring sounded violently, and Ye Si Nian's green pupil suddenly shrank, looking at the strange creatures in front of the shape, the face was full of cold killing.

Fernnan.

One of the ugliest skeptics, not only looks unsightly, but also inferior in character, using his racial superiority in the original story, confusing and killing four questers, and then quickly pretending to be honest and honest. And in the battle for the key to the world, he shot and killed Allen who always regarded him as a friend.