Arc 6: Counterattack through the species (11)

This is a vast and vast continent, with a variety of races such as humans, dragons, elves, dwarves, etc., until one day the passage to the dark world is opened, and the originally peaceful and peaceful world is gradually shrouded in dark forces.

When Andrea lost his family at a very young age, he was the prince of the Igor Empire. His country and his people were either destroyed or displaced during the war, in order to revenge, and to completely restore the continent. Peace and stability, he prepared for decades and finally decided to attack the dark forces.

He has a unique advantage in human and dragon descent. The dragons in the north, the dwarves in the west, and the people in the south were all connected by him. They formed a joint army to attack the army of the dead, and gathered the families. The elite, intending to regroup the world's key that was divided into four pieces thousands of years ago, completely shut down the world channel.

But to disappoint everyone and be angry, the elves that got the news did not appear, and the world's key is still the last piece.

Andrei was never a scorner, so he took a group of friends while avoiding the killings of the dead, while going to the East Forbidden Forest where the elves concentrated.

In any case, he also needs to get the key to the world!

========================

Andre wrinkled his brow and looked at the altar in the distance. He took his companions through all the hardships. Many of them even lost their lives. The elf who abandoned the agreement had long complained, not to mention the anger. They have finally arrived in the Forbidden Forest, but the elves have ignored the hospitality, and they have shut them down in three, five, and two places!

If it is not for the key of the world, he will not be so swallowed!

The elf priest Sertys has always hated these foreigners who dared to break into the Forbidden Forest. At this time, the man who was caught by the guards of the forest guards was even more indifferent.

The white robes on his body almost swayed, but they didn't dye a trace of dust. His platinum-colored long hair hangs straight behind him, and a pair of black eyes are cold and waveless. The peaks between the peaks seem to be stagnation of the ice in the northern snow-capped mountains. .

Seltis looked coldly at Andre underneath, and the shape of the lip was smashed, and the voice was elegant and low without a hint of fireworks. The tone contained a distinct ridicule: "Andre... Lan The son of Sri Lanka, the great Prince Igor Empire, may I ask you to come to the Forbidden Forest, what is your job?"

"Seltis, I need to piece together the key to the world!" Andre naturally heard the ridicule in his mouth, but for the task of this trip, he pressed his anger in his heart and opened his mouth with a calm voice. .

Seltis calmed down as if the eyes of the deep pool had smashed, and he stepped forward to Andre, the chin slightly raised a proud arc, and the low voice brought a bit of disgust: "Andre Greedy humans, the Forbidden Forest is not your back garden!"

"..."

"card!"

The opposite atmosphere of the tit-for-tat was instantly broken. The original silent scene suddenly sounded a sigh of relief. When a large number of staff members returned to God, they found that their sights had been condensed in the center of the field. Two people.

Ye Si Nian’s cold and sullen momentum suddenly became loose. The phoenix that did not contain a trace of emotion slightly smashed, and cast a sly wink at Gu Yu in the angle that no one else noticed.

The expression on Gu’s face was blank for a moment. He looked at the lover who was dragging his robe to the rest, and his heart was frustrated and annoyed and sighed.