Arc 9: Counterattack spiritual aliens (10)

The night was getting deeper and the silence was restored on campus.

There are some differences between the other dormitory buildings. Ye Si Nian, this building is next to the lake. The wind blowing on the lake passes through the phoenix tree on the side of the dormitory building. There is a sound of shaking in the Xiaosuo with strange branches and leaves.

Ye Si Nian quietly lay in bed, breathing slowly and long, but did not sink into sleep, but squinted with a blank expression, a pair of black eyes in the dark more deep, as if waiting quietly.

The pale moonlight penetrated into the room through the unsettled curtain gap, shining a white spot on the ground.

The mobile phone being charged is flashing with a slight red light, with the pale moonlight, and the small dormitory, light and shadow.

A rough bird screamed out of the window, and the voice passed away in the stillness of silence.

Yersian’s eyelashes trembled and looked at the faceless Sun Lin’s watch, which was quietly lying on the desk, and his eyes were lightest.

In the dim light, the cool night wind slid into the gap of the window, and the curtains shook slightly.

The watch on the desk moved gently and made a slight noise.

Ye Si Nian's deep eyes flashed in the darkness, and the breathing was slightly unstoppable.

Not far away, a nearly transparent figure appeared in the pale moonlight.

Ye Sinian hooked his lips and flashed a smile in his eyes.

But his smirk has not yet fallen, and he feels a chilly breath slamming into the back heart, uncontrollably tightening the muscles of the whole body, still not fully reacting, and instantly fell into a slightly cold Husband.

The cold arm is tightly wrapped around his waist through his pajamas, and the chest behind him is cold but wide, and the hard state is full of security.

The body first relaxed before the consciousness, and Ye Sinian took a sigh of relief in his heart, but he refused to look after the person behind him, but frowned and looked down at the bed.

In the pale moonlight, the transparent teenagers with some wrinkles are standing quietly, but the picture is strange, but it is not like what they found.

"He can't find us." The moon sternly clings to the back of Ye Sinian and notices his movements. He can't help but feel his heart and hate his teeth in his back neck.

Ye Si Nian heard that this was completely relaxed. The antique behind it was not easy to provoke. If he scared people away, how could he complete the task?

The moon was more blocked in the heart, hatefully increased the strength of the mouth, and a pair of cold hands also ran into the hem of the pajamas.

"Hey!" Yesi was chilled by the ice, and those thoughts were immediately thrown away, and then reflexed back and forth, not only did not escape, but made the two people more tight.

Realizing that his temperature is really unbearable, he stopped the cheap action on his hands and reluctantly pulled out from his pajamas.

"That's not what I brought back." Yessyan rolled her eyes in a sigh of relief, grabbed his cold hands that slowly shrank back, and held with his hot hands.

The back of the hand feels the temperature he passed, and the strange eyes of the moon are flashing, the lips are slightly unawarely slightly uplifted, but the tone is still full of hegemony and monopoly: "You are me." Don't look at other people."