Arc 1: Counterattack In The End Of The World (6)

When the door is closed, where is the Ye Si Nian in the room, who is irritated by anger and loses his sense of reason?

With a slap in the face, Ye Si Nian turned his eyes to the sky.

I haven't played a play for a long time, so a arrogant and arrogant young man, who is very angry, is still very enjoyable.

Only the maliciousness in Yang Jun's eyes made him very uncomfortable.

Just because he and Li Feiyan are right, so he wants to put himself to death?

According to the original fate trajectory, the original owner and Yang Jun will also have a battle.

The original master returned from Qingyi County, unable to bear the ridicule of others, so his character became more and more violent and irritated. He was even more jealous of Li Feiyan who compared him to the soil. The two had a bad relationship. More often it is a conflict.

When the original Lord once again yelled at Li Feiyan and threatened to kill him, he was just heard by Ye Liu and Yang Jun outside the house. Before he really acted, Yang Jun was in the limelight of Ye Liu's acquiescence.

The same words and excitement, where can the original owner of the sensitive violent period be able to endure? When the mind is hot, it raises the challenge of the downfall, and Yang Jun's heart is in the middle.

Ye Liu reprimanded, Yang Jun faked, stunned on the surface, privately swept through the eyes of Ye Si Nian but full of contempt, as if you said that you did not use only rely on the father! Therefore, the original decisive decisive move, categorically rejected the proposal of Ye Liu's handshake and insisted on going down.

Ye Liu was dismissed from the face, and the heart did not like more points. Anyway, he didn't care, so he didn't care.

The two also signed a bet, and whoever lost the bet left Ye Family and could not go back for life.

How did the original attacker with poor attack power fight Yang Jun who had strong combat power? Of course, he lost, and he lost a lot. The loss was extremely shameful, not only because he was broken by the nucleus, but also because he cheated, he bribed the referee, and was exposed by Yang Jun in front of everyone in the base. Therefore, the reputation that was not so good was stinking to the extreme, and Ye Liu was dragged down and faceless, and he was even more disgusted with him.

But now Ye Si Nian is not the original owner.

He won't bribe the referee, and he won't lose it.

The original challenge of smashing all the hopes of the original owner would be the first high tide of his successful life.

Isn't it to defeat Yang Jun?

He will make everyone look at each other.

===========================

I heard that Ye Sinian and Yang Jun had the news of the downfall, and the reactions of the people at the base varied.

Yang Jun is a well-known fire abilities. His strength is not at the top of the pyramid, but he is also at the top of the pyramid. Ye Si Nian is the opposite. The rumors of weak water power attack are deeply rooted in the hearts of the people. Although he had previously had the experience of killing the four-level zombies, most of them only happened to be lucky. No one thought that he could rival Yang Jun.

Some people think that Yang Jun is too shameful to be bullied and young, and that some people think that Ye Sinian does not know how to succumb to the high spirits. Some people think that Yang Junding has a shackle with Ye Family, otherwise he will not be in trouble with Ye Liu... ...