Arc 9: Counterattack spiritual aliens (9)

Yesi’s expression stood on the stairs in a messy way, and the ghost looked at the TV screen not far away. The ear echoed “Teacher Taishi too, you listen to the poor road explanation” and “I don’t listen to me, I don’t listen! You’re stinky.” !"

......

It is like brainwashing.

"Brother!" Lin Xiaobei also seems to be difficult to resist the lethality of this "Divine Comedy", looking at the helplessness from the bitter sea, looking at the stairs on the leaves of Yes, is almost two tears.

On the sofa, a serious look of the moon slammed back and looked at Ye Si Nian is also a bright spot!

Bathed in the burning gaze, the messy leaves of the wind in the wind, straighten up the back, silently swallowed a blood.

"Cough!" Yeshian concealed a light cough, and then walked down the stairs without incident, while walking to look at Lin Xiaobei near the floor-to-ceiling window, said: "Xiaobei, how was I sleeping last night?"

Lin Xiaobei, who has long forgotten the taste of sleep: "..."

Ye Si Nian who said stupid things in a mess: "..."

Seeking a reasonable and unreasonable month: "..."

"Why did you wake up so early?" Yueyue got up from the sofa, first secretly handed a warning look to the little ghost not far away, and then smiled and dressed in pajamas, the hair was a little messy, obviously just getting up. Reach out for the year.

Lin Xiaobei, who received a warning eye, licked his mouth and retracted the sofa with his doll.

This uncle is so good or bad, grabbed the TV and grabbed his brother...

Ye Si Nian smoked his mouth and pretended not to see his little movements, and walked over with his slippers.

As a great general who stayed in the history of the Qing Dynasty, the New Moon is naturally a high-spirited person. The muscles of a hard-boned country are not obvious under the cover of black clothes, but Ye Si-nian, who had touched it last night. I know exactly what kind of figure is under the clothes.

It’s certainly not enough to have a handsome appearance, but the new moon is not the last general of the last year of the moon, or even the emperor of the last emperor.

His handsome appearance, the unparalleled military exploits of his contemporaries, and the illustrious family life, if the moon is very unlucky to suddenly die on the road to the battlefield, his influence in history will even rise. At the height of no one, the final touch of the mysterious and prosperous short-lived dynasty is added.

Of course, although he did not continue the glorious myth, even though most of the history of the moon has not been tested, the moon has a considerable amount of brain powder around the world.

Among them are Professor Chen who went to the tomb together with Ye Si Nian...

According to Ye Si Nian's guess, the reason why they are so sought after for the mysterious moon is that such a sentence has been recorded in a miscellaneous note left by Gain.

"The moon sergeant, the generals are also the young, the weak side of the year, the elegant and graceful, the beautiful, the more beautiful, the more beautiful, the body is at the time, the middle of the cries crying, countless noble women cut the hair for the Ni, vowed , Jun is gone, I don’t marry..."

Of course, this speculation was originally only the brain supplement of Yessian. After all, it is only a paragraph that the author has arbitrarily recorded. Is it exaggerated? No one can say it. If it is not the information left by the moon, it is too little, perhaps It will not be valued, and even if it is widely spread now, it is difficult to be in the formal academic field.