Arc 8: Counterattack Of The Brother (8)

The largest inn in Qinghe Town.

The heavy breathing and the strange noise in the room finally stopped. Li Bingxun, who was thought to have something to do with him, slammed his bed and went to the table to pour a cup of herbal tea.

"Wang Ye?" The little eunuch's face was full of cold sweats and he came out from the bed. Because of the rude treatment of the man, his face was very pale and his lower lip was bitten out of a deep tooth print.

"What is it?"

Li Bingxun did not return. He naturally knew how bad the person in the bed had been tossed by himself. This time has been facing Zhao Feixiao’s seemingly soft face, and he hoped to have accumulated a lot in the afternoon. Drink more wine, where do you remember temperance? I have been tossing from now on to the present.

Moreover, he is so big, and he never thinks that he needs to be temperate in this kind of thing. He is a dragon child. It is just a physically disabled person. In his opinion, this is a favor.

The little **** with fine skin and tender meat bit his teeth and went to bed, forcing his discomfort. He walked behind Li Bingxun and carefully said, "Would you like to see Miss Zhao tonight..."

Li Bingxun’s action of drinking tea.

After venting, I only felt refreshed. Before the stunned head of the wine was sober, I listened to the little eunuch. Li Bingxun remembered that it was going to be private with Miss Zhao.

After watching the time, Li Bingxun’s eyebrows wrinkled and said: “It’s too late.”

It’s almost an hour before the time for their appointment, and Zhao Feixiao must have been disappointed and returned...

Hearing the meaning of his words, the little **** flashed a hint of joy in his eyes. He bit his lip gently and carefully said: "The prince will not go out tonight?"

Li Bingxun came back and looked at the little **** with a blue-and-white print behind him.

Stretching his hand and pinching his sharp chin, his eyes looked at his red lips and his white face. Li Bingxun’s eyes sank and said: “When you see it, you can talk about poetry and calligraphy. Is it interesting to you?”

After that, he let go of the chin of the little **** and went to the bed to sit down and said, "Come here."

The little **** was red, and he walked down to Li Bingxun with a low eyebrow and squatted down.

=========================================================== ==

The next day.

A little bit of pale lips escaped an uncomfortable embarrassment. Hey, Ye Sinian frowned and squatted from the bed with his sore temples.

Master Zhao is a wine-loving person. The couples of Lianjiang Bi-color are still brewed by him when he was young. He waited for his son’s wife to drink it for a few decades. The taste and intensity are stronger than ordinary wine. Too much.

The amount of this body is really not very good. He had a little bit of drinking yesterday afternoon. If he had a good rest, it might not be a problem, but the small half of the basket Lianjiang Bicolor became the last straw to crush the camel. .

Sitting on the bed, Ye Sinian looked at her head and thought about what happened last night. For example, how did he return to the house without alarming anyone?

But he thought that his brain would hurt, but he found that his memory last night was blurred.

In my mind, except for the long, deep kiss with the scent of wine, there seems to be no more.