Arc 7: Counterattack Of The Gray Cat (6)

Straight limbs stretched out a big lazy waist, and even the furry wings that had not faded down on the back also shook, Ye Sinian opened his eyes lazily.

In the heart of the movement, the lazy little milk cat disappeared instantly on the stone bed. Instead, it was a black-haired boy with milky white skin and a slightly thin body.

Just woke up from his sleep, the mind has not fully recovered into the usual Qingming, Ye Si Nian eyes looked around in a blank way, only after a long while to realize where and where he is.

I want to know why my dear lover is not around, and Ye Si Nian slammed his head, and the blue eyes disappeared.

Andy, who heard the movement, looked up and said to the curtain made of animal skin: "Ian? Are you awake?"

Last night, the two brothers chatted outside to sleep very late. Although he did not know when they would return to the house, but now it is almost noon, and Ian should wake up.

"Wake up." Hearing his father, Ye Sinian blinked and swayed out.

The little milk cat son came out from behind the curtain, and Andy looked lovingly at his sleepy red face, his eyes almost softened into a pool of water, he pointed to the stone pot still with the warmth, laughing Road: "Hungry is not hungry? Iss left you a broth, go drink!"

Ye Si Nian blinked and wondered: "Is it going to hunt again? Father?"

"A few days later is the Beast God Festival. Isis followed the patriarchs and they went hunting to prepare food. Eli took people to dig the white stone." In the thought of the lively beast festival, Andy couldn't help but look forward to it.

The Beast God Festival is the day when the beasts worship the beasts. On this day, all the tribes will offer the most delicious and richest food for the beasts. At night, they will also hold a bonfire party. Everyone will be in the joyful song and dance. Grateful to the great beast and pray for abundant food and strong cubs to the beast.

Although the Iger tribes are all deportees, everyone is still very grateful that the beasts are willing to give them a peaceful and affluent place to live, so this day is a very important day for all members of the Igg tribe. .

At this time, all members of the tribe will go out to hunt together, and the most powerful and delicious part of the prey is to be reserved for the beast.

Everyone is convinced that as long as the food is made to satisfy the beast, their future will be better and better.

Ye Si Nian seems to understand and nod his head. He said that although he himself did not catch a cold to the beast, the aborigines here are full of respect and worship, although the beast has never been seen...

Andy looked at the little milk cat who was obviously not very interested in her family. He said: "I am going to help clean the temple. You are at home, don't run around?"

Yesterday, he ran to the beach. Isis had already told him. Although he believed that the mermaid O'Delver would not shoot the people of the same tribe, he still had some concerns.

After all, no matter how big Ian grows up, it seems to him that he is still the little cub who needs to be protected by the palm of his hand.

In my mind, I can’t think of humanity. Ye Sin’s eyes turn and pretend to be inadvertently: “Do you still need to help make the food of the Beast Festival?”

"No." Andy stunned, although he didn't know why he asked this question, but he shook his head and said: "This time they will be responsible for Oude. They all want to pray to the beast **** to make a strong little orc! ”