Arc 4: Counterattack Of The Youth In The Compus (10-11)

Song Shu’s heart trembled, and he woke up from the state of being shocked by the glamorous appearance. He looked at the opponent who dared to call his name in front of him. He only felt that he was deeply offended, so he looked sharply. Tightened his fist and said: "I am your father! How dare you!"

Ye Si Nian’s eyes were cold, and the smile on his lips became more and more sardonic. He took a step back and leisurely sat down on the sofa, slowly lifting his eyes full of frost and staring at Song Shudao. : "I am not honored? You actually remember your identity."

"What do you mean?!" Song Shu looked incredulously at Song Zichu, who had no reaction to his actions in front of him. He felt that something in his heart was losing control.

When did Song Zichu not be afraid of himself? ! Before that, as long as he reveals a hint of anger every time, he will be afraid to shrink his body and let himself fight!

But it is only half a year!

Looking at the opposite face of Song Shu, he didn't know himself. Ye Sinian sneered in his heart, and then impatient with this kind of person, so he clap his hands and said: "You tortured Song Zi for so long, and now I will pay the debt first. ”

Song Shu’s heart was shocked. He hadn’t had time to ask him what he wanted to do. He saw that the door was opened. Two black men who were strong and strong and ugly were rushed in. They would be uniformed in three or two times. .

Almost without physical labor, Song Shu, who has always been an elite of high-level intellectuals, is the opponent of these people?

He was suppressed to kneel on the floor, his face sullenly sitting on the sofa and looking at all this Ye Si Nian, screamed: "Reverse! I am your father! You are breaking the law!"

"Is it?" Yesny couldn't help but rub his head, holding his chin in one hand and slowly pulling it closer. The chin was slightly lifted. He looked at Song Shu's eyes and made a very innocent expression. He said: "Learn the law, not correct. Did you learn from you?"

Song Wu’s anger was stagnation. He thought of everything he had done to Song Zichu under his own control in the past few years. He was dodging when he was blind, but it was only a moment. He had already practiced the emotions that were not exposed, and it has always been I firmly believe that I am not wrong, so I instantly wiped out the hesitation in my heart. Justice just screamed: "I raise you so much! You do not care about flesh and blood! You will be reviled!"

"Do you know that regardless of the flesh and blood, you will be reviled?" Yessyan slowly sneered a sneer, put his hand on the sofa, and his posture was very cool. He raised his eyebrows and said: "I thought you had already lost. Good day."

Song Shu struggled with an angry movement, and he looked at the cold-faced son who had no temperature in front of him. He was hot and hot on his face, and his face flashed through the Song Dynasty. It is a picture of weakness and almost no breathing. If you refute it, you can’t say it.

"There is nothing to say? I am so welcome." Yesian lifted his finger and motioned to start his movements. He looked at the front of the original memory more terrible than the devil, but now he has no resistance. The middle-aged man slowly blinked, and the phoenix was full of anticipation: "But you can rest assured that I will not kill you like this, the days are still embarrassing..."

You ruined the entire life of the original Lord, and finally even killed him to death. If it is just killing you, how is it enough...

Ye Sinian looked at the unsatisfied man who was brought down by his men, and suddenly there was a malicious expectation in his heart.