2

Octavia and Lincoln had been talking for a while now while Lexa was showering

Octavia and Lincoln had been talking for a while now while Lexa was showering. Lincoln had grabbed some wine glasses and wine from Lexa. The moment they had started talking they hitted it off. Talking to each other was as easy as breathing. “And what is this from?” Octavia asked and she pointed at a scar that was visible on Lincoln his arm. “That’s actually a funny story this.” Lincoln said while he smiled, thinking back of the memory. “When Lexa and I were kids we used to play warriors. We would steal our mother her makeup and apply it on our faces like some war paint and then we would run after each other. That went wrong one time. I had made Lexa trip by accident and she was mad that she kinda had a reflex of attacking me back. Only she had used a real knife instead of the ones we would play with and weren’t dangerous at all. She immediately regretted it of course when she saw the bleeding. And then she took care of it only she’s not really a good doctor. The wound had been infected and we were too scared to tell our parents because we were scared they would forbid our warrior game.” Lincoln explained and Octavia loved the way he talked. How he used his hands while explaining and looked her right in the eyes at the right time. “Wait but if you didn’t want to tell your parents, who did you tell it to?” Octavia asked. “Lexa and I have a cousin named Anya. She’s kinda our big sister. She had a friend named Nyko and he was a doctor so he helped me.” 
“And that’s how you rolled in the medical world yourself?” 
“I looked up to Nyko and his passion of helping people. He would let me come to the hospital where he worked and I could watch and that’s how I got inspired to do it myself.” 
“I like that story.” Octavia said with a smile and Lincoln smiled back, their eyes meeting for some seconds without looking away nor saying something. 

As Lexa came out of the bathroom she saw Octavia and Lincoln sitting on her couch

As Lexa came out of the bathroom she saw Octavia and Lincoln sitting on her couch. Not that she minded because she didn’t drink alcohol. She just had it in her home for her visitors who did drink it. She saw the two of them were having a good time as they were laughing and smiling while telling each other some stories. It didn’t take long for Octavia to notice Lexa had joined them in the living room. “There we have our warrior!” Octavia said and Lexa looked confused at the girl. “I told her how you gave me this scar while we were playing warriors.” Lincoln explained and Lexa rolled her eyes at her brother. “And he might have showed me a picture of you in your cute costume.” Octavia said with a big grin and Lexa glared at Lincoln. “What picture?” Lexa asked. “Watch it yourself. It’s on my instagram.” Octavia said and Lexa’s eyes widened. “What?!” 
“Everyone loves it. It might be the most liked picture of my account.” Octavia said and Lexa shook her head while she lead out a sigh. She didn’t had the energy to argue about this so she decided it was better if she left it like this. “Whatever.” She said and she went to the kitchen to poor herself some orange juice. Octavia had followed her into the kitchen. “Are you alright?” Octavia asked and now her smile was gone because she wanted to let Lexa know she could be serious too. “I’m fine.” Lexa said without showing any emotion and just focussing on doing something with her hands so she didn’t had to look into her friend’s eyes. Octavia could read the girl perfectly after working a long time with her and took the brunette her hands in hers so she would look up into her eyes. Lexa did after a while and when Octavia saw the tears forming in her eyes she pulled her into a tight hug. “I’m fine.” Lexa said but her voice said something different. The way it croaked as she spoke. “You don’t have to be strong all the time, you know?” Octavia said and she pulled away to look in the green eyes again. “I know but it’s easier that way sometimes.” 
“You know what you need?” Octavia asked with a grin and Lexa knew this didn’t mean anything good. “What?” She asked with narrowed eyes because she didn’t trust this at all. “A good party.” Octavia said and Lexa scoffed. “No way.”  
“Oh come on, Lex! Some alcohol running down your veins, making you loosen up. Letting all your frustrations and emotions out through dance. Meet new people!” 
“You know I don’t drink. Even if I did, what does it matter if it’s gone for one night and then next day I’ll feel even worse because I would not only be heartbroken but hungover too. No thanks.” 
“Okay then don’t drink. Just come to the party. Please. All my friends will be there and I want you to be there too.” 
“Why are you throwing a party anyways?”
“Celebrating life!” Octavia said excited and Lexa looked at her with a weird face. “It’s just an excuse to throw a party.” Octavia admitted and a little smile appeared on Lexa’s face. “Pretty pretty please.” Octavia begged with pouted lips and Lexa rolled her eyes. “I’ll think about it.” 
“Fair enough for me. I’ll send you the details. And now I got to go because I have a photoshoot. Love you.” She said and she kissed Lexa on the cheek before going to Lincoln. “I’m throwing a party and I want you to bring your sister to it.” Octavia used as excuse to invite him and Lincoln shrugged. “Alright.” 
“Great!” Octavia said and she gave Lincoln a hug. “Take care of your sister and hide the knives.” Octavia said and Lincoln chuckled. “Will do that. Especially that second one.” They said their goodbyes and when Octavia left, Lincoln joined his sister in the kitchen. “She’s a nice friend.” Lincoln said and Lexa nodded. “Yeah Octavia is sweet.” 
“Did she tell you about the party?”
“Yeah she did but I’m not going.” 
“Why not? You can’t lock yourself up here forever.”
“Yes I can.” Lexa said while she walked out of the kitchen. “If you don’t do it for yourself. Please do it for me then. I kinda want to see her again and it would be weird if I showed up without you.” 
“Lincoln, Octavia likes you. It’s obvious. She wouldn’t mind if you went by yourself at all.” 
“But I would mind. I want to have my sister by my side.” 
“You want your sister by your side while hitting on someone, in fact hitting on your sister her friend? That’s weird.” 
“Come on. You know what I mean.” 
“Fine.” Lexa groaned and Lincoln hugged his sister.