40

Lexa softly knocked with her left hand on Clarke’s hotel door while her right was holding a tray with breakfast. She could hear footsteps and groaning coming from behind the door and Lexa had to laugh while she already could imagine how the blonde was looking. Clarke opened the door and didn’t even pay attention to who stood in front of her. She looked with a half open eye at Lexa and then she groaned again while she walked back to her bed to let herself fall on it again. Lexa closed the door behind her and sat down on the bed too after she laid the tray on the nightstand. Clarke was rolled up in her blanket again and Lexa pinched her sides so she would give her a sign of being alive. Clarke wriggled out of Lexa’s hands, trying to escape of the pinches. “I thought you were dead for a second. Had to check that.” Lexa said with a smile while she stopped the pinching. “I feel dead too.” Clarke said and she revealed her head from under the blanket. “Lucky for you, you don’t look dead.” Lexa said and Clarke smiled at her. “Thanks.” 
“You went all in yesterday. Do you even remember what happened?” 
“We saw Josephine and Niylah and then nothing.” 
“Nothing? Not even the end?” Lexa asked, hoping that Clarke did remember the last part but Clarke shrugged. “When you got dizzy?” Lexa asked, helping to remind her of it. “Not really no.” Clarke said while she looked down, not looking in Lexa’s eyes because she was scared that if she looked into those green eyes, Lexa would notice she was lying. Because she did remember it. She remember the tension in every little spot in her body. Places she didn’t even know she could feel anything in. She was scared because she had never felt this before with anyone and she didn’t know what to think of it. What was it that she felt? She couldn’t explain why she felt things when Lexa smiled at her or when she felt her touch. She also didn’t know what was going through her mind yesterday by placing that lime wedge between her lips. Of course their lips would meet. And yesterday wasn’t the first time she felt the urge to be closer to Lexa. She remembered well the feeling of disappointment when Lexa increased the distance afters she had come closer when she returned from Abby to fix their fight. The many questions started to worsen her headache and she looked up at Lexa instead. The brunette wasn’t looking at her but at tray on the nightstand. “I brought you something.” Lexa said and she placed the tray on the bed. “You’re so sweet. You didn’t have to do that.”  
“I know but I knew that u were going to feel like shit after yesterday so I wanted to take care of you.” Lexa said and Clarke gave her a small smile. “Are those pills of you too?” Clarke asked while she pointed at the pills on her nightstand next to the glass of water. “Yeah. I placed them there when I helped you get into bed.” 
“Thanks again for everything. I don’t know why I let myself go like that.” 
“It’s okay, Clarke. You got influenced by Josephine.” Lexa said and Clarke wanted to ask why they hated each other but she couldn’t because she had told Lexa she didn’t remember that part anymore. 

While Clarke was eating, Lexa was wandering around the hotel room

While Clarke was eating, Lexa was wandering around the hotel room. She had looked out of the window to see the Eiffel Tower again and some people walking on the streets underneath them. After that something else caught her eye. She walked over to a little table with a chair in the corner of the room and watched at the drawing laying on it.

 She walked over to a little table with a chair in the corner of the room and watched at the drawing laying on it

 “Wow this is amazing.” Lexa said while she traced the lines of the drawing with her fingertips. “Thanks.” Clarke said and Lexa’s eyes shot at Clarke. “You drew this yourself?!” Lexa asked and Clarke had to laugh by her surprised reaction. “Yeah I did.” 
“I didn’t knew you could draw!” 
“Now you do.” Clarke said while she continued eating and didn’t make a big deal out of it. “You’re really good. Did God leave any other talents over to other people or did He all gave them to you?” Lexa said and Clarke scoffed. “What do you draw most of the time?” 
“I draw people mostly details about them. Like eyes or like in that one, jawline and neck. But I can draw portraits too or nature.” Clarke said and Lexa was still looking fascinated at the drawing. “Do you want me to draw you?” Clarke asked and it made Lexa look up from the drawing again. “What?” Lexa asked. 
“Do you want me to draw you?” Clarke repeated. 
“Uhm I don’t know. I don’t want to put you in any work.”
“Please Lexa. I suggested it myself.” Clarke said and she got up from the bed and took her sketchbook and pencils before sitting down on one of the couches. She pointed at the couch in front of her to motion to Lexa to lay down on it. Lexa laid down as Clarke wanted, with a smile on her face on how serious Clarke was over this. “Draw me like one of your french girls, Clarke.” Lexa said with a grin and Clarke had to laugh too. “Shut up. I need to concentrate.” Clarke said with a smile on her face.