71

Writers note: this part contains sexual content so if you don't want to read it, skip it. You won't miss anything of the storyline

“If you want me to stop at anytime, please do. Or if you don’t like some things.” Lexa said to make sure and Clarke nodded. Lexa pulled her own shirt over her head and Clarke could only watch with open mouth how much more and more she could see of Lexa’s body. Lexa undressed fully so she wouldn’t let Clarke feel vulnerable alone. Clarke had seen Lexa’s body before at the beach but this hit her different for sure. Lexa took the bottom of Clarke’s shirt without looking away of Clarke’s eyes. “Can I take it off?” Lexa asked and Clarke nodded while she sat up. Lexa pulled Clarke’s shirt over her head and noticed how Clarke’s eyes were fixated on her breasts. Lexa let her fingers trace over the skin of Clarke’s sides. She could see the blonde shudder under her touch. “You’re beautiful.” Lexa said under her breathe. It made Clarke look up at Lexa again and Lexa looked back before she pulled Clarke in for a kiss. Clarke kissed back immediately, then pushed farther down, deepening their kiss. They only separated to take short breaths before continuing their deep kiss. Lexa pulled away from the kiss and quickly attached her lips to Clarke’s neck while her hands travelled to the back of Clarke’s bra so she could open it. Clarke let out a hot breath while she felt Lexa’s soft lips on her neck. Clarke’s hands roamed over Lexa’s muscular back. Lexa kissed down Clarke’s neck, to the blonde’s collarbones while her fingers let the bra straps slide over her shoulders. Clarke looked down with dark eyes how Lexa tossed her bra aside and had full access to her breasts now. She felt vulnerable but also safe with Lexa. Lexa quickly looked up at Clarke to see if she was still good with it and Clarke’s dark eyes while she bit her lip gave her all the confirmation she needed. Lexa kissed between her breast first before she attached her mouth to a nipple. Clarke  couldn’t hold it back anymore and let out a moan when Lexa’s hand found it’s way to the other breast. Lexa pulled back to switch to the other breast now and Clarke’s fingers went through Lexa’s hair. Clarke was seeing stars and could feel herself getting more wet by the second. Lexa let Clarke’s nipple go with a pop before she kissed her way up again. “Are you okay?” Lexa asked when her face was in front Clarke’s again. “More than okay.” Clarke said out of breath and Lexa couldn’t hold back the smug grin on her face. Clarke rolled her eyes and pulled Lexa in for a kiss to let the smug grin disappear. Their naked bodies were pressed against each other while they made out again. Lexa leaned forward so Clarke fell on her back on the bed. Lexa kissed her way down Clarke’s body again. When she comes at the waistband of Clarke’s underwear she looks up at Clarke who was out of breathe. Clarke knew Lexa was waiting on permission and she nodded while gulping. Lexa let her fingers slip under the waistband and pulled it down until Clarke’s legs were out of it. Lexa sat in between Clarke’s legs and started to kiss from her thigh up. Clarke had the feeling her heart was about to explode with how fast it was going. And the closer Lexa got to her core, the faster it beated and the less she could breathe. Lexa noticed and stopped kissing. “Breathe.” Lexa said and she waited for Clarke to calm down a bit. Lexa continued the kissing when she noticed Clarke’s breathing had slowed down again. However she did see Clarke’s hand shake still and intertwined their fingers before she let her tongue go through Clarke’s folds. “More.” Clarke begged when Lexa pulled back again while her eyes had screwed close. Lexa slid her tongue along the folds again. Clarke groaned softly at the feeling of the heat of Lexa’s mouth against her wet sex. Her grip on Lexa’s fingers tightened while her other free hand fluttered in the air with unclear craving. She wasn’t sure whether she wanted to cup Lexa’s head, touch her perky niples or grip the bed sheet beneath her. She felt the heat in her belly expand and her toes curled slightly while her skin tingled. Her legs widened further naturally and it gave Lexa more room. She tried to steady her breathing and trembling hands by breathing deeply and exhaling in a harsh rush but she couldn’t focus for too long. Definitely not when she felt Lexa’s tongue push between her folds. When Lexa sucked Clarke’s clit lightly, she lost it. Her hips jerked up what caused Lexa’s lips to get dislodged from around her clit. Lexa pulled Clarke’s hip down so she wouldn’t move again while she sucked her clit in her mouth again. Clarke groaned while her hand find it’s way to Lexa’s hair. She felt the heat coil harshly in her belly, making her muscles strain and tighten. Even with Lexa trying to push the blonde’s hip down, Clarke still arched into Lexa’s mouth. Clarke let out a whine when she felt Lexa’s mouth leave her core. Lexa laid half on top of Clarke again and Clarke didn’t know what was going on until she felt Lexa’s fingers teasing her entrance. Lexa kissed Clarke before she entered Clarke with a finger. She slowly pumped it in and out Clarke and Clarke moaned in Lexa’s mouth. Lexa let her tongue slide in Clarke’s mouth and Clarke could taste herself as their tongues rubbed against each other. Clarke had to pull back of the kiss when another finger entered her and Lexa’s pace quickened. Clarke hid her face in the crook of Lexa’s neck while her moans filled the empty room. The sensation was too much when she felt Lexa’s palm rubbing against her clit while she kept on pumping her fingers in and out of her. Lexa could tell by Clarke’s stuttering gasps, her body shaking under her and her sex contracting around her fingers that the blonde was cuming. Lexa slowly kept on pumping her fingers in and out of Clarke to let the blonde come down from her orgasm until Clarke let her head fall on the pillow again while she was out of breath. Lexa stared at Clarke while the blonde tried to control her breathing again. “How are you feeling?” Lexa asked when Clarke’s breathe started slow down again and Clarke opened her eyes to look at Lexa. “It was amazing.” Clarke said and she pulled Lexa in for a kiss again but before they could let it escalate again, Raven bursted into the room. Lexa was able to cover their bodies partly with the blanket. “I knew I heard two voices last night! Welcome back Lexa.” Raven said with a huge grin watching the two being embarrassed.  “For fuck’s sake Raven! Get out of my room!” Clarke shouted while hiding her face of embarrassment. Raven laughed while she left and closed the door behind her again. “Wouldn’t see her before lunch, right?” Lexa asked with a smile and Clarke lowered her hand again. “I was your lunch so yeah you did see her after.” Clarke said and they both laughed. “Oh God she’s going to tease me with this forever.” Clarke said with a sigh and Lexa kissed her head. “We will find something to tease her with too.” She said while kissing her girlfriend’s forehead. 

Credits to @kredkadt (Instagram) for this drawing