96

“I’m sitting here in front of two very attractive ladies

“I’m sitting here in front of two very attractive ladies. Two who we are all very jealous of for the looks, the voice, the talent and so much more but especially the courage and the love they have for each other. I wish I had someone that looked at me this way. I’d like to say huge welcome to model Lexa Woods and singer Clarke Griffin!” The interviewer said enthusiastic in the camera before turning to the couple in front of her. Both thanked her for inviting them before getting started. “So Lexa, how’s it going? How are you feeling after being hit by a bullet?” 
“I’m feeling good. Still alive.” Lexa laughed slightly and she pinched Clarke’s hand she was holding. “Thanks to this girl of course.” Lexa said and she looked aside to Clarke. “She saved me life. Without her I wouldn’t be sitting here right now. So I’m glad this whole juridical stuff is over and her name is cleared now. Because she’s not a murderer, she’s a saviour.” Lexa said and she smiled at Clarke. Clarke had to hold herself back to not lean in and kiss her girlfriend. But she didn’t want to look too cringe on tv. “What do you think of that, Clarke?” The interviewer now asked to Clarke. “I don’t see myself as a saviour. I’m just thankful that she survived. She did that because she’s strong. And of course because of the doctors, including her brother.”
“When the police picked u up, saying you were the headsuspect of a ‘murder’ on Costia, what went on in your head?” 
“Mostly Lexa.” Clarke confessed with a chuckle. “Yeah she just got out of surgery and I was of course still very worried about her condition. I didn’t want to leave her alone but yeah there wasn’t really a choice. They handcuff you and they take you away. Especially when they say that sentence to you ‘anything you say can be used against you in court’. That’s really something that just makes you shut up instantly. Also Lexa was very protective and tried to hold me back so that worried me even more because she was moving too much for someone who just got out of surgery. So my worries were more about her then they were about me.” 
“Can you tell me more about what you’ve been through while you were locked up?” 
“If it wasn’t for Anya, my roommate then I would’ve died probably. Looking back at it I ask myself why I acted so stupid and dumb.” Clarke chuckled while she thought back of how Anya saved her from getting beaten up. “Do you still see Anya now she’s released?” 
“Yeah of course.” Lexa said. “It’s a sort of reunion between us. Anya and I have a past obviously and I’m kinda the reason she was in there in the first place. I still feel guilty of the time I wasted of her life in there.” 
“Does she blame you for that?”
“No she doesn’t because she didn’t notice it was Costia either.” 
“How does it feel to be lied to by someone you loved very much. Do you still have the same vision of her?” The interviewer asked and Lexa had to think of it for a while. “It’s obviously a weird situation. I blame myself for it too because without me all of this wouldn’t have happened.  She loved me a bit too much and that caused her to do crazy stuff to the people who got too close to me in her eyes. But that’s love I guess. It makes you do crazy things.” Lexa said and she looked shortly at Clarke. “Talking about love. Let’s talk about you two. How did you come out of this?” She asked with a smile  while pointing her finger between the two. “I think we both can agree that we’ve never been stronger before.” Clarke said while she looked with a smile at Lexa who looked backed at her and nodded. “We’ve been through so much and the worst, I think. So now it’s like we passed the ultimate tests and can just live a happy ever after life.” Clarke said and she shrugged with a smile on her lips. “I hope so.” Lexa agreed. “I hope for you guys too because you two look perfect for each other. I wish someone looked at me the way you do to each other.” The interviewer said and Lexa and Clarke smiled at each other. “Now we are looking at the future, what are the plans for the career?” 
“Well Arkadia was supposed to finish the tour in America once we got back from Asia. But then Raven’s accident happened and then all of this so the next thing I’ll be doing is finishing the tour with the band.” 
“What about you, Lexa? Plans of playing the piano again for the band?” The interviewer asked and both Lexa and Clarke had to laugh. “No I’m just going to proceed my modelling career. Showing my natural self with a scar. Hopefully being able to bring a message that it’s okay to have scars and not to hide them. To be proud of your body the way it is.” Lexa said and the interviewer looked with impressed face to Clarke. “I know. I’m very proud of my girlfriend.” The blonde said while she rubbed Lexa’s back and placed a kiss on her shoulder.