27

Lexa followed Clarke inside and awkwardly stood there after Clarke had taken the flowers and was setting them in a vase. When Clarke was ready she looked at Lexa with crossed arms, waiting for the brunette to talk. “Were you making music?” Lexa asked as she pointed at the guitar in the couch and Clarke scoffed. “I don’t think that’s what you came here for Lexa.” 
“Sorry. You’re right.” Lexa said but she didn’t know what to say or how to explain. She had played this scenario multiple times in her head before she got here but those vanished when she saw the blonde standing in front of her. “I’m listening.” Clarke said, still standing in the same position. Clarke stood a meter of two away of her and Lexa didn’t like the distant. “I don’t know what to say.” Lexa admitted softy. “For God’s sake Lexa! Then you can just leave again.” Clarke said mad and she took the flowers out of the vase and pushed them against Lexa’s chest. “And take your flowers with you.” Clarke said and she walked to the door to open it for Lexa but Lexa didn’t move. “I’m not leaving.” Lexa said and Clarke’s eyebrows shot up. “Excuse me? Lexa, I’m asking you to leave my house.” Clarke said but Lexa didn’t move. “I’m sorry but no. I did that one time already and I regret it. I shouldn’t have left you like that and I’m sorry.” Lexa said and Clarke held her gaze for some seconds before she closed the door again and walked closer to Lexa. “Then explain to me what happened.” Clarke said and Lexa immediately responded, “I can’t.” Clarke was getting crazy by it and Lexa reduced their distance. She took Clarke’s hands in hers and came closer with her face to Clarke’s so the blonde had no other option than to look in Lexa’s eyes. “Luna and I got in a fight for something stupid and it hurted me.” Lexa said and Clarke pulled her hands out of Lexa’s while she took a step back. She had calmed down a bit but she was still angry at Lexa. “You ghosted me for 3 days just because Luna hurt you?” 
“I needed time to think. I needed time for myself and I know it was wrong of me to ignore you and not just tell you that. I don’t know why I did that and I’m really really sorry.” Lexa said and Clarke stared at her for some moments. “I respect your privacy and I’m not mad because you didn’t tell me why you were upset or what Luna and you were fighting about. I just don’t get why you shut me out completely while I didn’t do anything wrong. Or why a fight between you and Luna would influence your interaction with me.” Clarke said and Lexa and could see how personally Clarke had taken the fight. “I’m sorry.” Lexa whispered and Clarke sighed. Why can’t she stay mad at her? Clarke pulled Lexa into an embrace and Lexa was surprised by it. She froze at first but then hugged her back. “Just don’t ever do it again. I missed talking to you.” Clarke said while she hid her face in the crook of Lexa’s neck. A scent of flowers hit her nostrils and Clarke knew it was Lexa’s parfum. She had smelled it before. “I missed you too, Clarke.” 

“I hope I didn’t interrupt something important for the tour

“I hope I didn’t interrupt something important for the tour.” Lexa said while she sat down on the couch next to the guitar while Clarke got some soda’s for them. “No you didn’t. Don’t worry. Bellamy and I just like to hang out sometimes and play some music for fun.” Clarke explained while she sat down next to Lexa on the couch. “I assume you’re close with him then?” Lexa asked and Clarke nodded. “I guess we are yes.” 
“And just friends or?” Lexa asked and Clarke had to laugh at the question. “Why are you laughing?” 
“I don’t know. Why are you asking?” 
“To show interest obviously. You know basically everything about Costia but your love life is a mystery to me.” 
“I already told you about Finn when you called me a slut.” 
“I did not call you a slut!” Lexa said in shock and Clarke had to laugh because of her reaction. “You did. You were sure I wasn’t a virgin anymore.” 
“And that means I think you’re a slut?” Lexa asked and Clarke nodded yes while Lexa shook her head no. “No hun. That’s not true. I guess your smoking caused me to think you weren’t.”
“My smoking? What does that has to do with it?” 
“Everything.” 
“God you’re thinking so stereotypical. So if I had been wearing glasses, you would think I was a virgin?” 
“Wow wow wow what does that mean? Glasses don’t have anything to do with sex. I wear glasses.” 
“You what?!” Clarke asked surprised and Lexa got her glasses out of her purse and put them on. 

“Wow I did not know this

“Wow I did not know this.” Clarke said while she took a good look at Lexa with glasses. “Do I look like a virgin to you now?” Lexa asked while she started to pose what made Clarke chuckle. “No. You don’t.” 
“Do I look like a slut?”
“No, not at all.” 
“Then you see what I was talking about with you. Talking about smoking, how’s it going?” 
“Still going strong. I did buy some of those chewing gums that help you with resisting it and I’m getting better and better even without the chewing gums.” 
“Good! Proud of you.” 
“I don’t go down easy, lady.” Clarke said with a grin.