26

Clarke and Bellamy were sitting in the couch while Clarke played some notes on her guitar

Clarke and Bellamy were sitting in the couch while Clarke played some notes on her guitar. “Have you heard of Lexa yet?” Bellamy asked and Clarke’s mood immediately went down thinking of it. “No. She leaves me on read.” 
“And nothing happened between you two?” 
“No! We were doing great. She opened up to me about something in her past and I comforted her. In the car we were fine too. It wasn’t until in the store that she pushed me away and shut me out completely. Raven said that Luna and Lexa were about to fight if she hadn’t held them back but I don’t see why that involves me suddenly. Because when I ask what happened there, no one replies me and Raven says she doesn’t know what the fight was about but I can see she is lying. What makes me even upset more.” 
“Damn it’s a messy situation.” 
“Yeah, tell me about it. I don’t even know what I have done wrong.” 
“I don’t think you have done something wrong.” Bellamy said and Clarke laid her guitar beside her with a sigh. “Then why is she acting like this?” Clarke asked while she hid her face in her arms and Bellamy noticed the desperation in her voice. He laid his hand on her shoulder and squeezed it softly to comfort her. “Hey, look at me.” He said but Clarke didn’t move. He poked her side and Clarke had to laugh while she squirmed. He took her chin between his fingers and turned it to his face so Clarke would look at him now. “You know it’s not your fault. You haven’t done anything so don’t blame yourself. Fuck Lexa.” Bellamy said and Clarke pulled away from his fingers. “She’s my friend, Bellamy. I can’t just let someone go like that.” 
“If she is your friend, why is she treating you like this then?” Bellamy asked and Clarke didn’t like the way he was talking about her. Like Lexa was bad for her or something. “You don’t know anything about her.” Clarke shot back. “Apparently you don’t know everything either or you would know why she is shutting you out suddenly.” Bellamy said and Clarke shook her head while she looked mad away from him. He laid a hand on her knee before he started to talk, “I’m sorry but It’s truth. How long do you know her?” 
“Long enough to care.” Clarke said, still without looking at Bellamy. He realised he had upset her and started to feel guilty. “If you really want to know what’s going on, you could ask Octavia. You only mentioned Luna and Raven while Octavia is a close friend of Lexa. Maybe she knows more?” He suggested and Clarke got up from the couch. She didn’t look angry anymore and looked at Bellamy with some excitement and hope. “You’re right!” Clarke said and she started to look for her phone. “When am I not?” Bellamy shouted because Clarke had run to her room for her phone. Suddenly the doorbell rang. “Can you get that please?” Clarke shouted from her room and Bellamy got up from the couch to open the door. In front of him stood the one and only Lexa Woods with flowers in her hands. They both looked at each other with confusion. “Uhm is Clarke home?” Lexa asked and Bellamy didn’t respond at first. He looked behind him to see if Clarke was close or she had heard Lexa’s voice but there was no sign of the blonde yet. “I hope you realise that what you did was wrong.” He said and Lexa nodded. “That’s why I’m here.” 
“Good because Clarke isn’t a bouncing ball. She doesn’t need people in her life that drop her for some time and make her feel shit and then take her back when they feel like it.” Bellamy said and Lexa didn’t even had the time to respond because the blonde appeared behind him. “Lexa.” It was only a small whisper and Lexa could barely hear it but she was glad to hear the blonde’s voice again. “Hi.” Lexa said softly with a small smile. Clarke didn’t know what to feel. She should be mad at her for leaving her on read and ignoring her for days but she can’t deny she’s happy to see the brunette. “I came here to apologize.” Lexa said and she showed the flowers in her hand. Lexa would come inside but Bellamy blocked the way. Clarke called his name but Bellamy only moved when he heard his name for the second time. “Can you leave us alone for a moment?” Clarke asked and Bellamy nodded before taking his jacket. He kissed Clarke on the cheek and gave Lexa serious look before leaving. Clarke walked further inside with crossed arms so Lexa followed her inside and closed the door behind her.