21

Raven was looking out of the window while they were on their way to Santa Monica. Suddenly she felt someone poking in her sides. “What the fuck?!” She asked while she looked at Luna who had poked her to get her attention. Luna hissed and motioned to Raven she had to be quiet. Raven looked how Luna pointed at the two girls in front of them who were laughing at something Lexa had said. Raven gave her a questionable look and Luna pointed at her phone before she started to text something. 

Lexa didn’t find a parking spot very near to the pier so they had to walk a bit over the beach. Luna groaned as she got out of the car. “I’m too tall to be sitting in the backseat. How long do you blondie, Lexa? And she’s already claiming the front seat.” Luna said and Lexa chuckled. “You’re just pissed you didn’t fit in the picture anymore.” Clarke shot back. “Nah I’m not really pissed. It’s not your fault you have small arms.” Luna said with a smug grin. “Take that back!” Clarke said but Luna didn’t so the blonde started to run after Luna. That left Raven and Lexa alone for a moment. They walked next to each other, both not knowing how to start. “I’m sorry about you and that Murphy guy. He seems like a prick.” 
“I think the same about that Costia girl. She’s crazy to let you go. I don’t know you that well but for the short time I have known you I can see she made a big mistake.” 
“No one can control their feelings. I can’t force her to love me and she can’t force herself to love me either. There might be a million reasons to love someone but if it’s not what the hearts wants than all those reasons don’t matter.” 
“What about our hearts then?” Raven asked and when Lexa didn’t say anything, Raven continued. “You only talk about how their hearts don’t want us but what about ours? We do want them right? And the heart wants what it want so where will we end?”
“What we want is not always what we need. And right now we might think that they are the persons who we want because it hurts to see them with someone else. And you want that to be you. You want to go back to the times where everything seemed to be perfect. But I think there is one person that will love you the same as you love them. And that love will be too big to ever stop, not in any circumstance it will change. But we are also human and have this talent of fucking up every time before we do things really right. And we try to give an explanation or give reasons for things that happened while we should just accept more and move on. It happened and by knowing why, it’s not going to change anything. So I suggest that tonight we forget about it. We just live our lives right now.” Lexa said and Raven nodded. It didn’t take long for Luna and Clarke to come back out of breath because of all the running. “Ready to blow up some machines?” Raven asked 

 “Ready to blow up some machines?” Raven asked