3

Lexa heard the honk of Lincoln's car outside and walked outside to meet him with a sigh

Lexa heard the honk of Lincoln's car outside and walked outside to meet him with a sigh. She really didn't want to go to a party and see all the couples dance intimate with each other or even make out. That would remind her too much of Costia and she was already too much on her mind. But she went because Lincoln asked her to. She still felt sorry for not being more interested in his love life and didn't want to hold him back now from finding new love. Lexa got in Lincoln's car and not much later they were driving towards Octavia. "How are you feeling?" Lincoln asked while his eyes didn’t leave the road. Lexa kept on looking out of the window without saying anything. She was in some trance while she watched the city lights. It wasn’t until she noticed the car had stopped that she looked away from the city lights to look at Lincoln. “Are you really okay with this? I know you’re doing it for me but if you really don’t want to we can just turn around and watch a movie or something.” Lincoln said and Lexa liked that plan more but she didn’t want it all to be about her. “I’m fine. It’ll be okay.” Lexa said and she hoped what she said was true. Lincoln still hesitated but after a while he started driving again. “If you don’t want to stay anymore we can just leave okay? At any time just tell me and we’re going.” Lincoln said and that made Lexa a bit more comfortable. 

Lexa was nervous when she saw the amount of people in Octavia’s house and garden

Lexa was nervous when she saw the amount of people in Octavia’s house and garden. This wasn’t just a regular party. There was a stage set up in the garden where a DJ was getting the crowd hyped up. It surprised her that the cops weren’t here for turning the music down because people must hear it 4 streets further. Lexa wasn’t able to take it all in because Octavia jumped in front of her sight. “You came!” Octavia shouted, clearly she had some alcohol in her system. Lexa forced a smile on her face and hugged Octavia back. Lincoln was glad he received a  tight hug of Octavia too. “Come on. I’ll show you around.” Octavia said and she showed where they could find the drinks, where the bathroom was and what rooms they could enter and which ones not. “I’ll let you meet some of my closest friends.” Octavia said and she walked towards a boy with the same hair color as her. “Meet my brother Bellamy. See, I wasn’t lying when I said all the pretty genes went to my side.” Octavia said with a grin and Bellamy scoffed but just let it pass. He sticked out his hand to Lexa and Lincoln to shake their hands. “Nice to finally meet some friends of Octavia. I was wondering if she had any friends at all.” He said and Octavia slapped his chest. “Have you looked around the house, Bellamy? These people are all my friends.” 
“Oh really? Because these two are the only ones you had to introduce me to. I know all the rest. You know these people because of me.” 
“Who says it’s not the other way around?” 
“I say.” 
“You’re just jealous that our friends love me more than they love you.” 
“They do not.” Bellamy protested. “Want to ask Clarke and Raven?” Octavia asked and Bellamy looked at her with narrowed eyes because they both knew they would pick Octavia her side. Something about girl power they would say then. Lincoln awkwardly coughed to catch their attention back. “I apologize for my sister her behaviour. She can be a dick sometimes. Anyways, what are the names of the two friends we do not have in common. Or not yet at least.” 
“I’m Lincoln.” Lincoln said and he looked at Lexa to take over. “I’m Lexa.” 
“Oh you’re Lexa the model, I can see that by your looks. Octavia told me a lot about you.” Bellamy said with a wink and Lexa felt uncomfortable. “Well she must’ve skipped the part where she told you that Lexa here is a lesbian. No fresh meat for you my guy.” A girl said while she shoulder bumped Bellamy. “I’m Raven. I admire you. You’re doing a great job.” Raven said as she shook Lexa’s hand. The girl had brought a little smile on Lexa’s face with her comment. Bellamy’s face was flushed of embarrassment and Octavia had to laugh. “I… I’m sorry if I insulted you or anything.” He said and Lexa had to chuckle. “It’s fine. Really.” 
“Okay let’s move because this is getting way too awkward.” Raven said while she dragged Lexa with her downstairs again. “I’ll show you some more fun people instead of that dude. Meet Jasper and Monty. You won’t ever see them seperate and if you do then the world must dying or something.” Raven said as she pointed at the two boys who were checking girls out while eating some snacks. “Hey nerds.” Raven said as she approached them and they looked up like they were busted or something. “Oh hey Raven and this extremely beautiful woman.” Jasper said while he took Lexa’s hand and kissed it. “Oh god why are all men so hopeless. I want to see some fireworks later. Make it happen.” She shouted at them before she dragged Lexa away again. “Let’s find Clarke. I need some girl energy.” Raven said but before they reached Clarke, a boy had hold them back already. Raven rolled her eyes and sighed when she saw him. “Raven, please let me explain.” He said and Raven shook her head. “I have eyes in my head, Murphy. And a brain capacity bigger than all of you together so I don’t need an explanation.” Raven said and Murphy clenched his jaw while looking at Lexa. Lexa got the signal that she was not wanted here but looked at Raven first to know for sure if she wanted to be alone with this guy. Raven gave her a small nod and Lexa let them alone.