89

After they all ate the food they ordered at Clarke’s house, they sat outside around the bonfire. A few had left already. It was only Clarke and Lexa, Octavia and Lincoln and Luna and Raven who had stayed. All were sitting like pairs. Octavia resting her head against Lincoln’s shoulder while he had his arm around her. Clarke and Lexa were almost laying the same. The only difference was that Clarke had to watch out where she held Lexa so she wouldn’t hurt her. Luna and Raven were sitting cozy too. They weren’t holding each other but Raven did lean her head on Luna’s shoulder. Lexa and Clarke quickly shared a gaze when they saw that, both smiling when they saw how close they got. “Is it okay if we stay here in a room?” Octavia asked with puppy eyes at Clarke. “Of course. I don’t want Lincoln far away from Lexa since she’s too stubborn to listen to me and don’t stay over.” Clarke said while rolling her eyes. “Like you don’t want me to stay over.” Lexa said and Clarke smiled at her. “What are you planning to do with Lexa though?” Raven asked. “All she needs to do is lay still while she sleeps. Why would Lincoln be needed here?” 
“It’s just out of precaution.” Clarke said and Raven grinned at her. “Alright we are going to sleep.” Octavia said and she and Lincoln got up. “Lincoln needs to get up early again tomorrow.” Octavia said and they hugged everyone before going to sleep. “We should clean up too. It’s getting late.” Lexa said while she kissed Clarke’s head that rested on her shoulder. She had watched Clarke fight to keep her eyes open. “What do you mean ‘we’? You’re going to lay down here and wait until I’m done so we can get you into bed. You don’t need to move too much.” Clarke said while she got up and Raven was about to get up too but Clarke didn’t let her. “You too, Raven. I can do it on my own. Don’t worry.” 
“Just because my leg is half paralyzed doesn’t mean my hands are. I can help.” 
“No. I’m not letting you. Besides I just want to have the feeling back of my normal and regular life where you clean your house up. In prison I didn’t have any control and here I have. So please just let me do this?” Clarke said and Raven gave a small nod, accepting Clarke’s request. “And Luna, you watch Raven that she doesn’t move.” Clarke said and Luna laughed. “That shouldn't be so hard.” 
“Did you really just pull a babysitter on me?” Raven asked and Clarke came closer to pinch her friend’s cheek. “Yes because you are a baby. This has nothing to do with your leg, believe me.” Clarke said and she walked back inside while chuckling. While Luna and Raven were having a conversation, Lexa stared through the window at Clarke who was cleaning up. She couldn’t just sit here and watch her cleaning so Lexa got up too. It took her a bit longer than usual to avoid pain but it worked. “What are you planning to do?” Luna asked when she saw Lexa getting up. “I’m going to help Clarke. She didn’t let you babysit on me but on Raven.” Lexa said and with those words she walked inside too. Clarke was too busy with the cleaning, she hadn’t noticed Lexa walking in. It wasn’t until Lexa kissed Clarke’s neck while hugging her from behind, she noticed it. “Lexa.” Clarke breathed out, closing her eyes while she enjoyed the feeling of Lexa’s lips on her skin. “What are you doing here? I told you to wait for me.” She said and she turned around to face Lexa and so stop the brunette of kissing her down her neck. She was scared that if she didn’t it would escalate in something that could not happen now. “I can wait here too and help even meanwhile so I don’t need to wait too long.” Lexa said and she pulled Clarke into a kiss again, not getting enough. Clarke pulled back with a sigh, letting her forehead rest against Lexa’s while her eyes are still closed. “Everything okay?” Lexa asked when she saw that Clarke didn’t open her eyes. “Yeah. Just… trying to control myself.” Clarke admitted while she started to blush and it made Lexa’s smile grow wide. “Control huh?” She asked with a grin and Clarke rolled her eyes. “For what?” Lexa asked while she bit her lip and Clarke couldn’t help herself but stare at it. “You know what.” Clarke said after a while with husky voice, focussing on Lexa’s eyes again. Lexa hummed while putting a strand of hair behind Clarke’s ear. “You drive me crazy too.” Lexa whispered while putting both hands on each side of Clarke, leaning on the counter. She came closer, closing the space between them. Clarke’s stomach tingled more the closer Lexa came. The moment their mouths were only inches away, Raven walked inside. “Now I get why you wanted Lincoln close in case.” The latina said with a grin. “Jesus Raven. I thought I told you to stay there?” Clarke said, out of breathe because of the sexual tension between her and Lexa but also because Raven scared her. “Do you expect me to  stay there all night because you told me so? Luna is going to go home.” Raven said and Luna walked inside now too. “Oh okay.” Clarke said and Clarke and Lexa said goodbye to Luna before walking towards the bedroom. The moment they were there, they looked at each other in silence. “Should we watch them?” They both said at the same time and that’s all they needed to open their door ajar and spy on the two. “I bet you ten dollars Luna is going to kiss her.” Lexa said and Clarke scoffed a bit too loud what made Lexa shove her. Lexa motioned to Clarke she had to be quiet. “Luna is not going to kiss her. She’s too scared.” Clarke whispered. “Scared? Luna has the Woods blood, hun. She ain’t scared.” Lexa said and Clarke raised her eyebrows at her. “Let’s see.” Clarke said and they focussed on the two again. Raven was walking with Luna through the hallway, on her way to the door to let her out. “Thanks by the way.” Raven said when they arrived at the door. “For what?” 
“For always being here for me. When Clarke was gone you just took over her task as taking care of me. And I don’t think I say enough thanks for what you do and how you support me.” 
“It’s really no problem. I like being around you.” Luna said and Raven nodded. “Yeah me too. You make me feel comfortable.” Raven said and Luna smiled at her. Luna waited for Raven to open the door but the latina didn’t. She kept on looking at Luna and just when she was going to ask what was wrong, Raven took Luna’s face in her hands and kissed her. Luna froze at first but then quickly kissed her back, holding her so she didn’t had to lean too much on her leg. Clarke and Lexa both looked in shock at the two, neither of them expecting Raven to take the first step. They looked how the two pulled away for some seconds to lean in again then. “I guess no one is going home tonight.” Clarke said and she was right because Raven took Luna’s hand and guided her upstairs.