7

Octavia opened her eyes and a smile appeared on her face when she saw Lincoln next to her. He was laying on his stomach while he was sleeping and Octavia traced his tattoo with her fingers shortly before she got up from the bed and putted some clothes on. She knew that Clarke would stay over and hadn’t seen the blonde anymore after Lincoln had arrived at the party. She couldn’t wait to tell her friend how great Lincoln is so she tiptoed out of her room to her guestroom. She was ready to jump on the bed and wake Clarke up but stopped herself on time when she saw two figures on the bed. She was confused when she saw Lexa was laying with Clarke on the bed. Not only to see Lexa had stayed over but the position they were laying in. Clarke was holding Lexa, her head resting on the brunette’s bare shoulder while Lexa rested her head against that of Clarke. For all Octavia saw was that the girls were sleeping in their underwear. She knew Lexa was gay but what about Clarke? She had only seen Clarke date boys or talk about boys. She never mentioned anything of being into girls. Did these two sleep together? Was it just to try things out or was Clarke actually attracted to girls? Octavia decided to push the thoughts away and just let them sleep. She walked back to her room where Lincoln had showered meanwhile. He was drying himself of when Octavia came in the room. “Good morning.” He said with a smile but Octavia was still processing what she saw earlier she didn’t really notice Lincoln had said anything. “Are you okay? You regret yesterday, don’t you? I was already scared of this. I normally never go this fast but it felt really good. At least for me it did…” Lincoln started to ramble and Octavia took his hands in hers and stood on her tips of her toes to press her lips against his to make him shut up. At first Lincoln froze against the kiss but it didn’t take long for  him to kiss her back. Octavia pulled away with a smile on her face. She couldn’t believe Lincoln was actually worried about all of this and she found it the cutest thing ever. “I don’t regret anything of last night.” She said and a smile appeared on Lincoln’s face. “Then what was wrong? You seemed to be deep in thoughts when u walked in.” Lincoln asked and Octavia didn’t know what to say. She didn’t want to tell him about this because she didn’t want to push Clarke. If Clarke really turned out to be attracted to girls she wants Clarke to tell her herself and not because she saw her holding Lexa. “Nothing. I just saw the mess outside and I was wondering how I will get that all cleaned up.” Octavia lied and it seemed like Lincoln believed it. “Come downstairs when you’re ready. I’ll make some breakfast.” Octavia said and she walked downstairs. 

Slowly Lexa started to wake up. She felt a warm feeling on her right side and snuggled in more to it. It wasn’t until she noticed the new scent around her, she opened one eye and saw Clarke resting her head on her shoulder while sleeping. Her heart rate went from a slow beat to so fast that she was scared the blonde would wake up from it. She noticed now that Clarke’s arm was around her and the blonde had heldt her in her sleep. Lexa didn’t know what to do. She didn’t want to move because she would wake Clarke up that way and she didn’t want to wake her up. So she just laid still. It was hard when she started to realise Clarke and her were both just wearing underwear, she had snuggled more into Clarke earlier and Clarke could wake up any second and she was searching for a way to not make this awkward. She started to notice Clarke started to get more restless and Lexa knew Clarke would wake up. In a reflex, Lexa closed her eyes again and turned her head to the other way to pretend she was sleeping. Lexa was right because seconds later, Clarke’s eyes fluttered open and Lexa felt her body freeze against hers. Lexa hoped Clarke wouldn’t notice her fast heartbeat. Clarke carefully let go of Lexa and Lexa forced herself to not open her eyes when she felt Clarke’s body getting up from the mattress. She could hear how Clarke had walked into the bathroom before leaving the room. After some extra seconds counting, to make sure Clarke was really gone, she opened her eyes and took a deep breath while running her hands through her hair. 

Clarke walked down the stairs while thinking back of earlier

Clarke walked down the stairs while thinking back of earlier. She was confused she had heldt Lexa in her sleep. It wasn’t her first time sleeping with someone next to her in one bed. It happened before that Octavia and her would sleep in the same bed or Raven and her or even all three of them but never had she woken up with her holding one of them. “Good morning.” she heard a manly voice say suddenly and it took her away from her thoughts. She saw the same guy she had seen Octavia kissing with yesterday sitting around the table eating breakfast. “Good morning.” Clarke replied while she took a seat around the table. “I’m Lincoln.” He said and Clarke shook his hand while saying her name too. “Well well well. Look who decided to wake up.” Octavia suddenly said from behind them. “How did you sleep, Clarkie?” Octavia asked. “Surprisingly good. Only the sounds of a headboard banging against the wall was annoying.” Clarke said and Lincoln’s face reddened while Octavia scoffed. “Eat some pancakes instead.” Octavia said while she gave Clarke a plate. “Oh by the way, you may or may not care but Lexa stayed over too last night.” Clarke said and Octavia just looked at Clarke without saying anything. She waited for Clarke to maybe say more about that but the blonde didn’t. “She had to since her driver was too busy with God knows what.” Clarke said while she was cutting her pancakes and Octavia took a sip of her cup of coffee. “Where did she sleep then? I only have one guestroom and the couch is empty?” Octavia asked, trying to get more info of what exactly had happened last night. “We shared the bed.” Clarke said and right at that moment Lexa came downstairs too. “Speaking of the devil.” Lincoln said and smiled at his sister but she didn’t smile back. “What about the ‘at any time we can go, just tell me’?” Lexa asked with her arms crossed. “You didn’t tell me you wanted to go.” Lincoln replied. “Because I didn’t get the chance to. Even if I had walked in on you two, you still wouldn’t have heard me with the sounds you two were making.” Lexa said and Clarke couldn’t help but laugh.