15

Luna let Clarke in the house and showed the door of Lexa’s room

Luna let Clarke in the house and showed the door of Lexa’s room. Clarke’s eyes widened when she saw Luna leaving again. “She doesn’t want me in there. If she let’s you in it’s because she want to talk to you, not me. It’s on you Clarke.” Luna said and she walked back to the living room. Clarke took a deep breathe before knocking on the door. “Lexa. It’s me, Clarke. I brought you some muffins.” Clarke said but she didn’t hear anything on the other side of the door. “I got them from my favourite place and Luna said you loved muffins so.” no response. “You really need to eat something, Lexa. Even if you don’t want to talk to me, I’ll just put them here on the ground in front of your door and you can pick them up when I’m gone. I just want you to eat.” Clarke begged and suddenly she heard a lock opening. Lexa hadn’t opened the door so Clarke opened it herself and carefully entered the room. Lexa was standing a bit further, bags under her eyes. Her arms were crossed over her torso. She looked so fragile with her pale skin in her oversized hoodie and her hair in a messy bun. It was clear to Clarke that Lexa hadn’t slept in a while. “I brought you some muffins.” Clarke said while she showed the bag in her hand. Lexa forced a smile on her face to show her appreciation. “Thanks. It’s nice of you.” Lexa said with dead voice. Clarke walked closer and handed the bag to Lexa. Their eyes met as Lexa’s fingers brushed over Clarke’s while taking over the bag. Clarke could see the tears filling Lexa’s eyes and without thinking she pulled the brunette into a tight hug. Lexa started to sob against Clarke’s shoulder and Clarke let her until she calmed down a bit. “I lost her, Clarke.” Lexa whispered and it broke Clarke’s heart to hear her so broken and hurt. “I hoped she would come back to me but she doesn’t love me anymore.” 
“Look at me.” Clarke said while she pushed Lexa a bit away from her so she could look at her face. “I know this hurts now but once this is over you’ll realise that you need to move on. She isn’t the one for you it seems and I’m sure you will find your soulmate one day. And now please eat something.” Clarke said and she grabbed the muffins out of the bag and gave one to Lexa. 

After they ate their muffins, they had agreed on watching a movie together on the bed

After they ate their muffins, they had agreed on watching a movie together on the bed. Lexa rested her head on Clarke’s legs and Clarke didn’t mind. Both of them didn’t say much but it wasn’t necessary. They both just enjoyed each others presence. “Lexa?” Clarke asked softly because she didn’t want to wake her up if she was sleeping. Lexa hummed to let her know she was listening. “Why was Costia with a man instead of a girl?” Clarke asked and when she didn’t get a response immediately she started to panic that she shouldn’t have asked. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have asked.” Clarke said and Lexa sighed. “No it’s okay. Costia is bisexual. She’s attracted to both girls and boys.” 
“Is it hard for you to see her with a boy now?” 
“It’s hard to see her with someone else  in general but I guess if it was with a girl I would’ve felt worse. But can we stop talking about Costia please?” 
“Of course.” Clarke said and she shut her mouth and watched the movie. After a while she noticed Lexa had fallen asleep and Clarke pulled the blanket further over Lexa so she was fully covered. Clarke slowly got out of bed because she had to go to the toilet. When she returned, Lexa was awake. “I’m sorry. Did I wake you?” Clarke asked and Lexa shook her head while she rubbed her eyes of sleep. Lexa looked out of the window and saw the dark sky. “What’s the time?” Lexa asked and Clarke looked at her phone. “It’s 11:02 pm. I’ll let you catch some sleep.” Clarke said and she walked to the door but she stopped when she heard Lexa call her name. “Will you please stay with me?” Lexa begged and Clarke’s heart skipped a beat when she saw her like that. “I don’t want to be alone right now.” Lexa said and Clarke nodded. “Sure. I’ll stay. Do you want me to lay on the floor or on the couch?” Clarke asked and Lexa scoffed. “Don’t be ridiculous, Clarke. We’ve shared the same bed before. We can do it again.” Lexa said and Clarke stopped breathing when she thought back of that morning. What if that happened again but Lexa would be the first one waking up now? Clarke pushed those thoughts away when she remembered she was doing this for Lexa. She walked over to Lexa again and was about to get under the covers but Lexa’s confused gaze stopped her actions. “What’s wrong?” Clarke asked. “Didn’t you sleep without clothes? Clarke, you don’t need to change your routines for me.” 
“It’s not that hot here so I think I would be too cold without clothes.” Clarke lied. She just didn’t want to recreate an awkward moment between them again like that other morning. “If you want you can sleep in a shirt of mine. Sleeping in those jeans can’t be comfortable.” Lexa said and Clarke agreed. She changed in the bathroom before she joined Lexa in the bed. Clarke loved how everything smelled like Lexa. Her pillow, the covers and her shirt. “Good night, Clarke.” Lexa said and Clarke said it back with a smile.