44

Lexa had saved a seat for Clarke as she said and Clarke sat down next to her

Lexa had saved a seat for Clarke as she said and Clarke sat down next to her. “Good morning.” She said while sitting down and Lexa said it back with a smile. “What’s going on?” Clarke asked immediately and Lexa sighed. “You have the promise you won’t tell this to anyone. Not to Raven, not to Octavia not even to your pet.” Lexa said while she looked Clarke right in the eyes to let her know she was serious. “I don’t have a pet.” Clarke said confused and Lexa looked confused to the blonde. “What about Bellamy then?” Lexa asked and a smile slowly appeared on her face to enlighten the mood. Clarke laughed with the brunette. “No but I’m serious. You can’t tell anyone because if Luna knew that I’m discussing it with you, I would be a death woman.” Lexa said and Clarke could see she was serious. Clarke sticked her pink and Lexa looked at it. “I promise.” She said and Lexa intertwined her pink with hers. “Remember the night in Santa Monica?” Lexa asked and Clarke scoffed. “No one remembers that night.” Clarke said and Lexa raised her eyebrow at the blonde. “No one but Luna…” Clarke corrected herself and Lexa nodded. “Remember that Raven said she hadn’t kissed a girl before? That I would be the first? That’s not true. I wasn’t the first. Luna was.” Lexa said and Clarke’s eyes widened but Lexa just continued. “Apparently they went outside for a moment and that’s where they kissed against a wall but Raven doesn’t remember.” Lexa explained and Clarke needed a moment to let it sink in. “I don’t get it. What’s going on?” Clarke asked because she didn’t get why Lexa was all telling her this. “The reason why Luna was upset is because Raven doesn’t remember their kiss.” 
“Why is she so upset about that?” Clarke asked, still confused and Lexa scoffed. “Clarke, do I need to make a drawing of it?” 
“Wait, are you saying Luna has feelings for Raven?” Clarke asked and Lexa nodded. “But… Is Raven attracted to girls then?” 
“I wouldn’t assume it. I don’t know. After that kiss nothing happened. It’s not like she searched any other physical touch towards Luna.” Lexa said and Clarke had to think of it. Meanwhile Lexa felt her phone buzzing and took it. 

Lexa froze when she saw Costia’s text and Clarke noticed

Lexa froze when she saw Costia’s text and Clarke noticed. “Are you alright?” She asked and Lexa just showed her phone without any further explanation. Clarke took it and read the message with narrowed eyes. “What does she want from you?” Clarke asked and she gave the phone back at Lexa. “What do you mean?” Lexa asked, confused at Clarke’s hostile reaction. “I don’t know. She breaks up with you just like that after a relationship of four years, immediately after that she’s gone with another man and doesn’t hold back of rubbing that into your face.” 
“She just didn’t feel it anymore. It’s not her fault right?” 
“That part not no but what you do after that is your fault. You control those things and she didn’t think one second of how you would feel about it. But now she sees that you’re doing great, she finds a way into your life again.” 
“What do you think I should do then?” 
“I don’t know, Lexa. It’s your ex. Now if you excuse me, I’m going to the toilet real quick.” Clarke said and before Lexa could say or do anything got up and walked to the back of the plane. She didn’t need to go to the toilet but she just needed a moment for herself. She splashed some water on her face and looked at her reflection in the mirror in front of her. She couldn’t explain why the text of Costia bothered her that much but it just did. And it annoyed her even more that she got annoyed by it. After taking a deep breath she returned to Lexa again but she didn’t say anything because the brunette was busy texting and Clarke could already guess with who it was. She took her headphones instead and listened to some music while closing her eyes. Closing down from everything and everyone.