28

Clarke was playing on her guitar after Lexa asked her to. “You make it look so easy.” Lexa said and Clarke chuckled because it wasn’t the first time she heard that. “Practise is the key and since this is my job, I practise a lot.” Clarke said and Lexa just looked at Clarke. “If you could give me one song that described a situation in my life, what one would you pick?” Lexa asked suddenly and Clarke stopped playing the guitar to look at the brunette. “What?” Lexa asked when she saw Clarke’s questionable gaze. “I don’t think that’s a good idea.” 
“Why not?” 
“Because the moment you asked me that, a song popped in my head but it’s not really positive.” 
“You mean it’s about Costia?” Lexa asked and Clarke nodded her head with a sigh. “Entertain me.” Lexa said while she leaned back on the couch to lay more comfortable. She could listen all day to Clarke playing the guitar. “Lexa, I’m not doing it. Don’t you remember what happened the first night we met?” Clarke asked and Lexa rolled her eyes. “It freshly happened then. You made me curious and now I want to hear it. Besides, I love it when music can touch me.” Lexa said but Clarke still didn’t start to play. “Come on! Even if I do start to cry, it wouldn’t be the first time that you need to comfort me. You’re good at it so I’m fine.” 
“I rather don’t make you cry but okay I’ll play a small part of it.” 

When I said I hope you’re happy, didn’t mean it
Never thought you’d be so good at moving on
When I’m lying wide awake, you’re probably sleeping
And maybe what I’m thinking is wrong
I want you to cry for me, cry for me
Say you’d die for me, die for me
And if you can’t, then baby, lie for me, lie for me
‘Cause you haunt me when I’m dreaming
And it’s time you know the feeling
So cry for me
(Cry for me- Camila Cabello)

Clarke waited for Lexa to say something after she was done. “I can see why you picked that song. I like it.” Lexa said and Clarke was relieved there was no sign of sadness on Lexa’s face. “Are you excited for the tour?” Lexa asked to change the subject because she had the feeling she had created an awkward situation. “Yeah. I’m so excited. We’ve practised a lot and I can’t wait to stand in front of a crowd again.” 
“What does it feel like when so many people sing along with you and come to see you?” Lexa asked and a smile came on Clarke’s face, thinking of it. “I really can’t explain it in words because there is nothing I can compare it to. The energy and love you get from a crowd of people you actually don’t know is crazy. All that counts then is that we have a connection and that is that we love music. We don’t need to know each other to express our love for that together. It’s a moment where we all try to forget about all the trouble in the world. A moment where you can set your mind of and just live in the moment.” Clarke said and Lexa smiled when she heard Clarke talk about it with so much passion. “What’s funny?” Clarke asked when she noticed. “Nothing.” Lexa said with a smile and Clarke rolled her eyes. “I know it might sound crazy as an outsider but that’s how I feel when I’m on that stage. And because I want you to understand what I’m explaining, I officially invite you to travel with us a little part of the tour.” Clarke said and Lexa was confused. “What?” 
“Come join us on our tour to Paris and Sydney. Those are the two places we are going to stay a bit longer after we gave a concert. Octavia is coming with us too so she would be happy to join her in the backstage or in the crowd if you rather stand there.” Clarke explained and Lexa was speechless. This was not a decision she could make in a few seconds and Clarke realised that too. “You don’t need to say anything yet. You still have time and don’t feel obligated to come with us. It’s just a proposal.” 
“Wow thank you for inviting me. I’m really honoured and it sounds a lot of fun but yeah I can’t decide this right here and now.” 
“Yeah of course. There is still some time. I’m hungry. Want me to order a pizza?” Clarke asked and Lexa agreed. Clarke shortly went in the kitchen to order the pizza and Lexa saw the piano standing. She couldn’t contain herself of playing on it. 

When Clarke heard the piano playing, she returned back to Lexa and sat down next to the brunette on the little bench

When Clarke heard the piano playing, she returned back to Lexa and sat down next to the brunette on the little bench. Clarke recognized the part Lexa was playing and took over Lexa’s left hand. They were both playing the same part, Clarke the left tiles while Lexa played the right ones. They smiled at each other shortly when they could play the part in sync. “I didn’t know you play piano?” Clarke said once they were done. “There is more that you don’t know yet.” Lexa said with a wink and she got up from the bench. “How did you learn?” Clarke asked while she followed Lexa back to the couch. “Luna’s dad had one. And he learned me.” 
“How's it going with Luna and you?” 
“Haven’t heard of her since the fight.” 
“Why not?” 
“I don’t have anything to say to her.” Lexa said and she was glad she heard the doorbell so she could end this subject. “Let’s eat.” Lexa said and Clarke got the hint that she didn’t want to talk about it.