75

“Where would you go if you abducted someone and you wanted someone to find you but only that person and no one else can notice you abducted someone. I mean you said she dragged Clarke in a van and drugged her. That means at one point she will need to drag her out again too without anyone noticing it.” Lexa thought out loud while she paced back and forth in the room. “A forest.” Luna said and Lexa nodded because that’s what she thought too. “But she want me to find her. I can’t just search with nothing. I must be missing something.” 
“You’re right. She’s drove to a forest. I hacked all camera footage of an hour ago and searched for the license plate. I followed the way as far as I could but there are no cameras once she drove on a road in the forest.” Raven said while she pointed at her computer screen so the others would come and look. “I’ve been there before. There is a house at the end of that road. Everyone can hire it and it’s located in the middle of the forest.” Lexa said and all three of them looked surprised at her for knowing this. “That’s creepy. How many people have been murdered out there?” Murphy asked and Lexa’s expression went blank immediately. Is that what Costia was planning to do with Clarke? She walked away from the rest while her breathe started to quicken. She knew she was starting to panic but she couldn’t help the thoughts.  “You’re such an ass.” Raven said with disgust while she hitted his arm with her fist. “What?” Murphy asked in confusion, obviously not knowing what he had said triggered something in Lexa. Raven scoffed and just shook her head. It wasn’t even worth explaining. “I’ll go check on her.” Luna said while she shortly pinched Raven’s shoulder. Raven shortly touched Luna’s hand on her shoulder in response and Murphy noticed it. “What?” Raven said annoyed when she noticed him staring. “I don’t know. I’m just surprised.” He shrugged and Raven looked confused at him.”About what?” 
“You and her.” Murphy said and Raven still didn’t get to what he was referring. “I’m surprised you’re into girls.” He said to clarity and Raven was shook. “What are you talking about?” She asked confused. “You and Luna.” He said and Raven started to burst out in laughter. “What’s so funny?” Murphy asked seriously and Raven started to get serious now too. “Oh I see it. Shoving someone by my side makes you feel better for breaking my heart. Putting it mildly because in reality you broke my heart by kissing Emori while we were still together, choosing her over me on relationship based and ruining my leg even risking my life to save hers.” Raven said and tears filled her eyes while she sum up the things he had done to her. Murphy looked at the ground and opened his mouth to apologize but Raven didn’t let him. “Shut up. Don’t apologize because you don’t mean it. I’ve heard enough of them. I’ve heard it from the start when you kissed Emori. You said you were sorry but look what else you all did to me, Murphy. Stop pretending like you feel sorry because you simply don’t. You only think of yourself because you’re a selfish prick.” Raven said and Murphy couldn’t say anything on it at first. “I’m saying it because as your ex lover I can notice when you fancy someone. Believe me or not.” Murphy said and Raven didn’t answer on it anymore. 

“Are you okay?” Luna asked when she saw Lexa lost in her own mind

“Are you okay?” Luna asked when she saw Lexa lost in her own mind. Lexa startled when she heard Luna’s voice. Lexa didn’t answer immediately and just looked at Luna for some seconds. “Do you think she’s able to kill Clarke? Or if that’s her intention?” Lexa asked quietly and Luna laid her hand on her cousin’s shoulder. “I don’t know honestly. But what I do know is that she wants you. And she won’t get you with her killing her now. You were right. She wants you to find her.” Luna said and Lexa nodded while she got up again and she was going to go inside again but Luna didn’t let her. She pulled her cousin in a hug first and Lexa held her tightly back. She couldn’t help but think of last night where she still had held Clarke and now she’s out of her reach. “If anything happens to her, I wont ever forgive myself.” Lexa said and her voice was muffled by Luna’s shoulder.  “I know.” Luna said. Lexa let go of her and rubbed her eyes to make sure there were no tears seen by the other two. She had to push this side away for a moment because they didn’t have time for this. She needed to be strong and find Clarke as soon as possible. Lexa walked back inside. “I know you can hire that house because Costia and I hired it on our 2 year anniversary. If I remember it right, Costia posted a photo of me there and she had her location mentioned.” Lexa said and she grabbed her phone. 

“Rose Street 37, house you can hire yes

“Rose Street 37, house you can hire yes. I’ll call the phone number on their site and ask if it’s getting used at the moment.” Raven said and she dialed the number. “Hi hello. Last night I was looking into my girlfriend’s phone and I saw she had booked the house you’re putting out to hire. I thought it was a surprise for us but she just called me to say she won’t make it back home. I think she’s cheating on me so could you please tell if she checked into the house or if she canceled the booking? Oh you can’t give that information. Well could you at least describe to me what the lady looks like?” Raven talked to the lady while the rest payed attention to the phone call. “It’s her for sure. She described her. We know where she is.” Raven said and Lexa took a deep breathe while she picked the knife up again.