part 65

When Clarke had walked back inside, Lexa stood a bit longer outside. Taking it all in. She knew it was the right thing. She would never forgive herself if something happened to Clarke because of her. But she felt defeated. There was nothing she could do to get really what she want. She didn’t even know what to do now. Should she get back inside? For what? She couldn’t. She had to distance herself of the blonde to avoid all risks. Lexa thought of getting her cousin but she knew that Luna wants to stay at Raven’s side now. Lexa started to walk to the parking lot where her car stood until she heard her name being called. “Lexa! What are you doing here?” Octavia asked while she walked closer to the brunette and she was accompanied by her brother. Lexa couldn’t help but feel jealousy when she saw him. Thinking that he and Clarke had kissed and now he pretends to be with Clarke for his success pissed her off. “I drove Clarke here.” Lexa said with dead voice and Octavia noticed something was wrong. “Everything okay?” Octavia asked and Lexa started to walk to her car again. “I’m fine.” She said. “Go inside. I’ll be right behind you.” Octavia told Bellamy and he did. Octavia ran after Lexa. “Hold up. I can see something is off. I know you. We are friends. You can tell me whatever you want.” Octavia said and for a moment Lexa hesitated. She knew she could trust Octavia but the problem was that she didn’t know what Clarke had told Octavia. Did she even come out to her yet? She couldn’t take the risk so kept her mouth shut. “Is something wrong with Costia?” Octavia asked and Lexa’s heart stinged. “Costia and I broke up.” Lexa said and Octavia looked surprised. “Why? Are you alright?” 
“Yeah I’m fine. It just didn’t work between us anymore. But now I need to go. See you. Tell Clarke I said bye.” Lexa said and she got in the car even before Octavia could reply. 

Raven was able to form a smile on her face when she saw Bellamy walking in the room. “What did you get yourself into again?” Bellamy asked with a slight smile and Raven scoffed. Clarke shifted in her chair. This was the first time they were in the same room after the whole act in front of their audience. He nodded firmly at Clarke and Clarke nodded back. “How are you feeling?” Bellamy asked, turning his attention to the latina again. “I feel like I’ve been hit by a car. Oh wait. That’s what actually happened.” Raven said while she rolled her eyes. “Well we always fought of who is stronger. I must say you won this one. You’ve been hit by a car and still you’re your sarcastic self.” Bellamy said and Raven chuckled. Although Bellamy and Clarke weren’t on good term at the moment, Clarke let herself laugh too. Their chuckles got interrupted by Octavia entering the room now too. “What took you so long? Did you come across your macho?” Raven asked and Octavia shook her head. “No. I talked to Lexa for a bit on the parking lot.” Octavia said and she met Clarke’s gaze. The faint smile on the blonde’s face disappeared. “Can we talk for a moment outside Clarke?” Octavia asked and the blonde nodded before following Octavia outside of the room. “What’s going on? I see Lexa and she’s devastated and when I mention her to you, you have the same look in your eyes.” Octavia asked and Clarke knew she couldn’t deny anything to Octavia. “You missed a lot.” Clarke said and she didn’t even know where to start. “Yeah I know. Lexa told me her and Costia broke up. That was fast.” Octavia said and Clarke nodded. “Yeah but that’s not the only thing. Lexa broke up with Costia for me. She’s in love with me.”
“Doesn’t really surprise me. But why are you two sad? You’re in love with her, she’s in love with you. What are you waiting for?” 
“We were together for maybe 24 hours?” Clarke said and she had to scoff thinking of the short time she only had with Lexa. Octavia looked at her with a open mouth, trying to find some sense in this situation. “Lexa and I are pretty sure Costia is behind Raven’s collision.” 
“That’s not possible. Raven identified Murphy.” Octavia said confused. 
“I don’t know how but it was Costia. She threatened me before if I didn’t stay away from Lexa there would be consequences and a few hours ago she texted me a message that was pretty clear she was behind this.” 
“And you blame Lexa for this?” Octavia asked confused. “No of course not but I can’t risk the safety of all the people I love just for one. Costia won’t stop as long as Lexa and I are together.” 
“Tell the cops so they can arrest the psycho bitch.” 
“I did but Murphy is the head suspect here. He was in the car and hit Raven with it. That’s what I don’t get. How can Costia be related to Murphy?” 
“Are you sure this is Costia’s work?” Octavia asked again and Clarke nodded. “Lexa thinks so too.” 
“I think I should check in on her. I don’t know but she didn’t look good at all when she left.” Octavia said and Clarke nodded. “Make sure she’s okay.” Clarke said and she pulled her friend into a hug before she let Octavia go. The moment Octavia left and Clarke was about to go inside again, Bellamy walked out of the room. “Can I talk to you for a moment?” He asked and Clarke nodded while crossing her arms. “I don’t want to have a fight with you, Clarke. I can’t lose you. You mean so much to me and I don’t want to ruin that by my stupid behaviour. Our friendship is more important than fame and I realise that now. I realise it was wrong of me to put you in that position while you made it clear that the kiss was a mistake. I’m sorry.” Bellamy said Clarke was surprised by his sudden apology. “We both made mistakes. Come here.” Clarke said and she hugged the taller boy.