23

Luna and Raven hadn’t let Lexa and Clarke escape out of their sight. They hadn’t moved yet since they woke up. Both saw how Clarke and Lexa went from puking to crying to hugging. Raven looked carefully to it, keeping the things in mind what Luna had said to her before. She hadn’t thought of it like that before. Never took it as possibility but now she was watching them, she could see why Luna doubted it. Luna noticed the way Raven looked at them and the corners of Luna’s mouth quirked up. “Are you still convinced?” Luna asked and Raven looked at Luna now instead of the two other ones. “It still doesn’t mean anything. They didn’t kiss.” Raven said and Luna scoffed while she shook her head. “Besides, Lexa isn’t ready to be in a relationship yet. She just got out of one.” Raven continued and Luna’s brow furrowed while thinking. “So yesterday didn’t change anything for you?” Luna asked and Raven looked confused at her. “Yesterday? What would have changed something?”
Raven asked and Luna looked away, not saying anything for a while. “Holy shit… Did those two kiss yesterday night?” Raven asked and Luna quickly shook her head to avoid misunderstandings. “No they didn’t. You were right. Costia is still too much in her head.” Luna said and she was glad she saw Lexa and Clarke walking back. “I guess we should drive back then. It’s already late and don’t you need to meet up with the band or something?” Luna asked while getting up. Raven was confused in the change of Luna’s behaviour but didn’t ask about it because Lexa and Clarke were back already. “Are we leaving?” Lexa asked and Luna nodded. “These two go on tour very soon so they need to prepare that good.” Luna said and Lexa looked surprised at Clarke while Clarke looked confused at Luna. “How do you know about that?” Clarke asked. “You and Raven were shouting it to everyone in the club. COME WATCH OUR CONCERTS!” Luna said and Lexa had to laugh while Clarke and Raven gave each other a sheepish smile. “That’s amazing. I will come and watch for sure.” Lexa said and Clarke gave her a smile. “Okay let’s go because I saw we need to stop at a gas station too.” Luna said and everyone followed her to the car. “I’ll drive because it wouldn’t surprise me if the alcohol is still in your blood.” Luna said and they all agreed, just because the three of them were too tired to drive. 

Raven sat in the front seat next to Luna now while Lexa and Clarke sat on the backseat, their heads resting against each other while they catched up some sleep

Raven sat in the front seat next to Luna now while Lexa and Clarke sat on the backseat, their heads resting against each other while they catched up some sleep. “I want to grab some snacks so Lexa, get your ass up and help me carry them.” Luna said once she arrived at the gas station and Lexa groaned because her cousin had woken her out of her sleep. “I can help you too.” Raven suggested. “It’s okay. Lexa needs to show me what gas she needs in her car anyway.” Luna said and she got out of the car before Raven could say something more. Lexa noticed the distant behaviour of her cousin towards Raven. “Since when don’t you know what gas I use?” Lexa asked to Luna while she followed her into the store. “I wasn’t sure anymore.” Luna said while picking some snacks and Lexa looked with narrowed eyes at her cousin. She knew that if Luna didn’t make eye contact, something was up. “What happened between you and Raven?” Lexa asked and the question made Luna look up. “What do you mean?” 
“You’re acting weird to her. She offered to help but you just said no while I know you love me but you like Raven.” 
“She’s tired. I want her to rest.” Luna said and she focused on the snacks again. “Luna, what happened?” Lexa asked serious and Luna put the snacks back with a sigh before looking back at Lexa again. “Promise me you won’t tell, Clarke.” Luna said and Lexa did. 

~last night~
While Clarke and Lexa were doing bodyshots, Raven and Luna were dancing on the dancefloor. Raven’s back was pressed against Luna’s front while they both danced, Raven’s hand holding Luna’s neck from behind while Luna’s hands were on her hips. “It’s hot in here.” Raven shouted over the music while she turned around again. “Do you want to go outside for a while?” Luna asked and Raven nodded with a big smile. She waddles her way through the crowd, guiding Luna outside with her. The moment they got outside, Raven tripped over her own feet but Luna could press her against the wall to keep her from falling. Raven laughed at the incident, too drunk to even care but her laugh faded away when she noticed how close Luna was standing to her. She could feel the hot breath against her skin and her eyes automatically wandered to Luna’s lips. Luna noticed how the brunette bit her lip while looking at hers and she couldn't control herself anymore and pressed her lips against Raven’s. She knew it was wrong since Raven was drunk but it felt so good of feeling Raven’s lips moving back against hers. Luna did pull away a while. “I’m sorry, I shoul-” Luna whispered but she got interrupted by Raven’s lips on hers again. Luna didn’t feel sorry anymore. Raven wanted this. Luna took the brunette’s face in her hands to deepen the kiss. “Your lips are so soft.” Raven murmured against Luna’s lips and she could feel her grin against her lips. Raven moaned when she felt Luna’s tongue entering her mouth after giving her acces.