Nialls sick, but no one believes him

Hey everyone,

This is my first 1D fanfic and my first time publishing on Wattpad.

Hope you like it :)

The boys came off stage from what was their favourite performance of the tour so far.  They made their way to the back door to exit the arena and get on their bus for some much needed sleep.  This was the boy’s tenth concert in a row and they were so happy to have a few days break before their next concert.   Everyone was jumping around and still buzzing from the concert, all except Niall, he was a lot quieter than usual.  They boarded the bus, had some dinner and just crashed from exhaustion. 

Niall tossed and turned and reached over for his phone to check the time, 2:40am he read with a sigh.  Why couldn’t he sleep?  He was so tired.  He decided to get up and have some water.  He slid his curtain open and swung his feet over the edge.  Suddenly he got a sharp pain in his stomach that made him moan softly.  There was no way he could get sick now; they have such a busy day tomorrow he thought to himself.  The pain left just as quick as it came.  Niall got out of bed, had his water and tried to sleep on the couch.  Eventually at around 3:30am he fell asleep. 

Harry’s alarm screamed through the silence of the bus at 5am.  He reached over and shut it off, slowly rubbing his eyes.  He got up and went to the kitchen.  Shortly after Louis came into the kitchen complaining that five hours of sleep was not enough for him.  Liam was next followed by Zayn who was not a morning person. 

“Where’s Ni?” asked Liam.

“Uh, I’m not sure... his curtain was open so he is up.... maybe in the bathroom?” said Louis.

Niall put his hand up from behind the couch.

“I’m here guys” he said sleepily.

“What are you doing on the couch Ni?” asked Harry.

“I didn’t feel too good last night, so I thought Id try and sleep here” said Niall while falling back to sleep.

“Are you feeling better now?” asked Liam, slipping into Daddy Direction mode.

“Not really, I actually feel worse” Niall responded.

“We have such a busy day today Niall, please don’t play this, we don’t need it” Zayn said while taking his breakfast to the table.

“Play what?” asked Niall, slowly sitting up.

“You always do this when we have a big day, you’re ‘sick’, every time, you just can’t today, OK!” Zayn said in a stern voice.

‘But I really don’t feel good’ Niall thought to himself. 

The boys loved their little Ni, but sometimes he did love the attention.  They love giving him attention but today was going to be such a busy day and they were all tired.  Liam made his breakfast and some for Niall.  He walked over to the couch and set the plate in front of Niall.  Niall looked up at him and pushed the plate away.