II

A/n: I'm feeling really down so I thought this chapter would be okay to post since it's a draft. Hopefully your all okay with it. Also I've aware I've used this song before but I honestly felt this song hit with chapter.

I'm 25, and it's 4 years later...
Here we go again with another narrative dialogue. Great Zoe...

I sat at my kitchen table alone in silence as the soft music flowed throughout my apartment.

Something I wanted to feel...

After sitting there and my phone in the living room silently buzzing with notifications from twitter and Snapchats and Instagram comments and dms and etc.

I got up and threw away my Chinese take out box in the trash, as I walked over to my bedroom and got some clothes to go ahead and shower.

Grabbing my soft light baby blue cotton underwear and sports bra along with my soft blue joggers and a plain white tee I walked into my bathroom getting ready to shower. Turning the water on to a lukewarm temperature I let it heat up.

I walked back and grabbed my waterproof JBL speaker and my phone as I played trouble by Omar Apollo and felt all my emotions come back into my body. The events of 4 years ago flashed through my mind as I finally let go of all the pain I bottled up.

I sat in the shower as I let my tears flow down my warm cheek as the water flowed down my damp skin. Grabbing the shampoo I loved so much that smelt amazing but sadly never made me feel like me whenever I was sad. I massaged it into my scalp as I pulled the conditioner to my hand and squeezed out the solution.

I massaged that as well into my now long hair as I made sure I left it in there for a bit longer as I grabbed the white bar of soap and luffa as I dragged it over my small and clammy body. Paying attention more on the spots that a specific someone had once touched and the other hygienic parts of my body.

I rinsed off and saw I was in the shower for a good hour and 20 minutes as I got dressed into my pajamas.

*bing*
I got a message from my friend Ashley.

"Hey girl I know your still wallowing, but come on it's been 4 years where's fun Zoe at?" She had texted as I read it and just threw my phone down on my bed that I had spent many sleepless night in as I laid awake wishing I had my ex boyfriend back.

I squeezed the towel around my hair as I shook my towel off and put in some leave in conditioner for my wavy hair also putting in some anti frizz as I let my hair air dry as I was slowly getting into bed.

My car Marley (yes I had to use my cat in this book can't blame me lol) jumped up as she walked across the bed in her perfect strut, as she laid down right beside my head as I left my tears coming back and haunting me by bringing back all the memories.

The endless amount of times me kissed and our intimate moments whenever we had a great time, or whenever we stayed home and cuddled. They all played like a movie monologue.

"I don't understand why I miss you." I breathed out weakly as my tears had my chocked up my in my lungs.

I laid there as I tried to sleep but ended up staying up and doing the same routine I've done for the last 2 years staying up late and wondering what he's been up to.
And also going to sleep in the day and staying awake at night kinda like a vampire almost.