Falling

A/n: I'm so sorry for all these sad and dramatic chapters it's just been hard for me lately. Anyways enjoy. (I was crying while writing this so you'll get more insight with Zoe now.)

I went in Instagram and started a live as I was studying for fun. I knew the material well it's just I wanted to do something during the live. "Haha awe thank you, Anne for that comment you made my day." I said as I heard the song I was dreading to hear on live as I said I'd do some type of singing during the live. The comments were going crazy with saying 'please sing Harry styles falling.' And that 'we need a cover now.'

Don't get me wrong I love them and all but was I really ready to sing for them in this moment? "Haha, oh gosh I'm so nervous. But I'll do it either way." I said as I restarted the song and moved my textbook aside and got into the mindset for singing.

"I'm in my bed."

The comments were flooding with so many hearts and people saying 'damn I'm already in tears.'

"What if I'm someone you won't  talk about? I'm falling again. I'm falling again I'm falling!"

I sang so smoothly over as best I could to not let the emotions get the best of me since Gauge hasn't really spoken to me since our fight on the day I was leaving for college.

The comments were starting to flood again as a lot of the viewers saw my eyes producing tears and me not letting them go noticed by me, I could feel them but I didn't really care right then and there.

"And I get the feeling that you'll never need me again!"

This is when the tears really started to come out as being more noticeable as my singing was cut short and my sobs broke through my perfect streak of singing.

'Ohmygod I hope she's okay.' One said and I wiped my tears as I just ended the live without saying bye.
I was swept into my habit of crying again as I continued to listen to this song over and over again. The song just really hitting all my emotions I wanted to get out.

Ding* Ding* Ding*

3 texts were sent towards me as I just left them unanswered and continued to cry as I got up and walked around my college room and had my hands up in my hair as I wiped my tears trying to calm down but I couldn't.

I couldn't calm down either way i tried so hard too but I couldn't. The words Harry sang and I get the feeling you'll never need me again rang through my head as I tried to control my sobs.

I didn't dare to look at my phone at all as I decided I needed a long and quiet shower to calm me down. As I was showering I had gotten a missed call from everyone; Gauge, Thalia, Pat, John, And Kira and even Will.

I felt a little better just as much as I wanted to feel better. "Hmm Mmh Hmm Mmh." I hummed as I got me a bowl of water ready and a package of ramen.

Ding* Ding* Ding* Ding* Ding* Ding*

"Jesus I can't ever relax fuck." I mumbled as I put the food in the microwave in a hurry. "I'm comin' I'm comin'." I said as I walked slowly to my phone.

6 voicemails and 12 missed messages.

John: hey Zoe, saw your live because the followers are posting it all over their stories and saying you just full out cried on live. Uh anyways hope your feelin' okay and I'm always here if you wanna talk. So let me know I guess.

Thalia: Zoe babe, what's wrong? You okay? I'm worried call me back please.

Pat: hey Zoe, what's up? Wanted to y'know if your alright especially since college is such a hassle but so know I'm here if you need to talk.

Kira: hey Zoe, what's up? Saw your live, gals your back to singing but I'm sorry you cried and I just wanted to say I'm sorry things just didn't work with Atticus. He can be harsh sometimes. Text me lemme know your alright.

Will: Zoe, heyyy. I saw your live and I was gonna say you could text me but I thought you'd want space but let us know if everything okay now. We all care and I care about my best friends health right now please let me help you Zoe. Please.

Gauge: Zoe, I know we left on bad terms but I saw the fans post about you crying on live and I felt bad. Text me please babe. Please?

Some voicemails I say to myself but look at the messages 4 of them are from Gauge saying to call him back and the other 2 are from Thalia and Will.

"Hmm I'll answer them back in a week or so, I need some me time." I said as I went back into the kitchen. Dumping some water out of the bowl I put in the packet of seasoning and a egg yolk to make it creamy. "Hmm" I hummed as it tasted delicious and went back into my room and pulled up Netflix and continued to watch Extremely wicked,shockingly evil, and vile; the Ted Bundy one.

Later falling asleep as I had already finished my food.