just a little chunk of happiness

A/n: I wrote this right after I woke up so please excuse if there are any errors in spelling. Anyways hope you enjoy, all chapters are fun to write but they're a pain.

We arrived in LA, Gauge had bought a apartment that had two rooms one for himself and one more me. Now I know what your thinking, isn't it weird to move in with your ex/best-friend with benefit? To answer your question no. It's not the only hard part is that I promised I wouldn't try to catch feelings again.

I now have to try to live up to those standards. It's gonna be hard but counting our history it's gonna lower that scale for sure.

"Hey. hey, babes, wake up." Gauge said as his hand shook me awake. "Mmm 5 more minutes please." I said groggily as I laid on his shoulder. "Haha your adorable but we can do this later. Come on now." He said as he opened my side of the door and pulled me out. "Heyyy I was sleeping!" I said as I punched him in the arm. "Yeah and you were drooling." He said wiping my mouth, and leaned in for a kiss. "Now come know love, we need to get settled in." He pulled me inside the apartment and low and behold the rooms were huge, bigger than the one in New York we used to share. "Ohmygod! This is huge!" I yelled as I let go of Gauge's hand.

Gauge walked into the kitchen to start unloading some stuff. "Are you just going to admire the apartment or are you going to help?" He teased as he rolled his eyes. "I'm helping." I whined as I put my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed a box with all my room stuff in it. "Hey your not gonna help in the kitchen?" Gauge called out as I picked my room. "Nope, you got it. Plus I wanna get my room done before you stole the room I wanted." I said as mine had the bigger bathroom.

"Touché." He said as he grabbed his things from the haul bringing it in before it rained.

(I know LA rarely rains but let me have my fun with it)

"Need some help?" I finally offered. "I might." He said as he pulled me closer towards him and laid me down on the carpet. "Oh fuck I forgot the last box!" I yelled as I went outside to see it was gone. "Ohmygod..." I sighed as I walked back in straight to my room to see if it was in there.
"Hey you okay?" Gauge asked trying to sooth the pressure that was on you. "Gauge, I Uh I need a moment." I said walking back out and driving to the closest mall there was.

Your probably wondering what went missing so the finale box had all my cute underwear and cute bracelets and other girly things and someone stole them so i had to buy some new ones.

You can tell I'm not very amused right now.

My trip at the mall costed me around $100 I had to buy everything all over again and I was pretty happy because after a long day of sweating and lifting and building I needed a good shower.

"Hey where were you?" Gauge asked as he rushed to the door. "I was shopping for new things since the jerk that stole my last box took my personal belongings." I said as I walked passed Gauge. "So you went to Victoria secret and Calvin Klein to buy these things?" Gauge asked as his hands grabbed mine and pulled me into my room which was finally done and had the LED lights strung up and on my favorite color there was, purple.

"Gauge you didn't have to do my lights I would've asked you later." I said as I sat down on my bed. "Well since were roomies I thought it was a good idea." He said smirking as his brow perked up. "Ugh you sound like a college girl when you say roomies." I said slightly annoyed. "Hey, I have an idea why not unpack the rest of the things and we'll have some hamburgers for dinner." He said kissing my lips as he spoke breaking only to show his smirk. "Fine." I said as I pushed him out of my room. "Hey, hey now I was only helping baby." He said getting defensive. "Yeah right." I teased back.

"Oh you don't believe me?" He said as he pushed me down onto the bed gently. "No, no I don't!" I giggled as he kissed me again but smiling into the kiss as it more passionate and deep into our needs. "What do you know our first moment in this new apartment and room." I breathed as he pulled off his shirt.
"Shut up your ruing the moment." He said as he pushed me back down. "Whatever, do me." I said as he giggled and went straight to work.