One of a kind

A/n: hi how're you? 🤍

After rearranging my bedroom I was finally satisfied with how my bedroom looked in awhile since I had moved in. I currently sat on my bed just scrolling through all my social media.

Gauge 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Hey babes, is it alright
if I come over tonight? I
Wanna see my girl. 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Haha ! Sure Atticus you can
come over . I need your
cuddles anyways. 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

After 15 minutes I walked towards the kitchen to grab ice cream and a big red as I wanted a big red float.
"Hey babygirl, what're you doing"? Gauge asked as he walked towards the small island in the kitchen where I stood in my pajama shorts and a band tee as my hair was in a messy bun. "I'm making a snack"? I said as it was obvious.

"Hey! That's not fair, I thought I was your snack"?! He said as he kissed my nose and pulled me in taking a sip of my float. "Gauge! If you want one you can make one!" I said as I pushed him away gently as I went into my bedroom.

Gauge appeared in the door way as I scrolled through my Netflix suggestions and decided on the new girl (great show by the way 100/10 recommend) "Baby come here, come cuddle me please." I said pulling my lower lip out as I patted the seat next to me.

"Zoe I hope you know I can't stay the night okay, I have a small photo shoot to do tomorrow." He said as he came into the bed and pulled me closer to him. "Hi boo boo." He whispered as his heart rate slowed as he kissed my head. "I love our moments whenever it feels like it's just in the world." I mumbled as I gripped onto gauges torso a bit tighter as I wanted to be as close as possible.

"Aww Zoe, sometimes it actually does feel like it's just us." He said as he shifted and leaned down to kiss me. The minty taste of his lips warming my heart. "I hope you know I'm not letting you go ever you pure bean." I said as I exploded into a fit of giggles. "Oh yeah? I'm your bean?" Gauge said as he began to tickle me. "Gauge! Gauge stop! Ohmygod stop!!!!" I said in bloody scream of mercy. "No never because I love you." He said as he suddenly stopped to admire my features.

"I love the way your hair gets in your eyes to the way your lips part to show your beautiful smile and up to your perfect eyes that show all the love towards me." Gauge said as he picked me up and sat me down in his lap. "I love you so much Zoe." He said with tears of joy coming out of his eyes. "Gauge, that's the sweetest thing you've ever said." I leaned my forehead against his as I began to kiss him all over the place. "Zoe, Zoe. Not now okay. I want to wait." He said as he had his pointer finger on my lips. "Okay. Next week then?" I said biting my lips. "Yeah next week." He replied as he got a text from Will saying he needed to come home because he overflowed the dishwasher. "Haha Will your special." He laughed as he said his goodbyes leaving me alone in my house.