Physical

Hi how're you?

"Up! Reach!" Cody said as the cameras were rolling. "It's hard work but it's worth it." He said as he went down on all four and did rough fire hydrants.

My eyes landing on his lips as the camera panned towards my face as I went along with the workout.
"Cut! Perfect!" Ryan said as I got up from my spot on the set. "Zoe that was amazing, I loved how you were so into the character." Cody said his Australian accent light as his eyes watched over my perfect smile.

"Why thank you Cody." I said pushing my hair behind my ear. "Your were amazing as well." I said kissing his cheek lightly as I went into the bathroom to text my mum about how production was going. Getting a text back from her immediately she replied; "that's great honey, I'm so glad your doing what you like Renée."

She always called me by my real name because she knew I liked being called Renée instead of Zoe. Zoe was given to me by all my class mates since they said Zoe sounded better than Renée.

I texted her back telling her I had to get back into set up I'd text her when I was done. Going back into set I saw Cody waiting for me as we were close friends. "What were you doing in there that took so long?" He teased as he walked ahead of me. "Oh shut up, I was texting my mum." My accent heavy with a smirk.

"Hey you two love birds." Evan said as he pulled me into a hug. "Hey Evan, coming to spy on us?" I said teasingly as I punched him lightly in the arm. "Ow, Zoe that hurt." Evan said as he kissed my lips grasping my jaw roughly. "Hey! Hey! No, I'm seeing someone." I said defensively as pushed him away from me.

"Who Cody?" He laughed as my cheeks heated up. "N-no." I said as I looked over at him asking for help by looking at him. "Evan, leave her alone alright." Cody said as he pulled me into our spots on set.

"Alright rolling, play the music." Ryan said as he looked carefully at our movements, he was on hell of a director and he wanted us to all succeed in our roles. The music began to play as my character was teaching a midnight aerobics class and the extras followed the movements I was doing.

"Come on get down and dirty guys!" I yelled as I was on the floor my leg up in the air as I reached for it. "Come on!" I yelled as Evans character was waiting outside the small glass set window. "Keep going!" I yelled as I got up and walked over to Evan. "This isn't some place to spy on people you know, it's aerobics." I said cockily as Evan smirked and said "this song is killer." His hair in the perfect 80s like style as he was wearing a blue jean jacket along with acid wash jeans. I looked over at his body. "Well Met me here tomorrow and I'll see what I can get you to do." I said seductively as Ryan yelled "cut!"

"Zoe, come here." Ryan said as he warned me about the next scene we were shooting. "Are you comfortable with the science?" He asked as I shook my head and went to wardrobe to change into the next costume.

I walked out of the shower in the locker room as I went to change into my new clothes. Putting in a pair of jeans and a band T-shirt. I walked to grab my bag which is when I had to scream as I saw blood. "What the fuck!" I yelled as I stumbled into someone. "Hi gorgeous like what I did to the place?" Evan asked as his character was a secret serial killer. "N-no! What the fuck did you do this for?" I asked as he didn't say anything but just took of my jeans and pretended he was doing something sexual as I had to act and seem turned on "oh god.. fuck." I moaned as the scene was cut. "That's a wrap!" Ryan yelled as he patted my shoulder and smiled at me for taking this so seriously. "Get off of me Evan." I pushed him causing him to fall back on his elbows. "Cody! Do you need a ride?" I asked as Cody usually comes with me whenever we shoot. "Yeah. Just give me a second to pick the playlist alright." He said as a smile came over his perfect pink lips, too bad he's gay though. I sighed as I just headed to the car, waiting for him.

"Alright here." He said as he picked a song, I chuckled as he picked a song we're going to use in a scene "really the pointers sisters?" I laughed out loud as he shrugged and nodded as I drove to his apartment. "Here we are same time tomorrow and no later this time!" I said as I waved to him and went back to my apartment.

"Ugh sweet home." I groaned as I plopped down on the couch crashing out as I was so exhausted. Hours later I had 3 missed calls from Gauge as I ended up texting him saying I was alright and no need to worry about me as I eventually fell asleep again but for good this time, probably going to regret sleeping on the sofa as it's kinda soft but not as soft as my bed.