Baby one more time

A/n: haha alright, the long await chapter I'm sure majority of you have waited for. Warning if your not into smut the beginning part isn't smut but I'll give a double warning when the smut is up next.
Again, I don't like writing smut or anything this graphicly dirty per-say only to expand my writing creativity and flow. Now onto the chapter you've been waiting for and now enjoy. ❤️

We sat on the couch watching a movie cuddled up on the couch. "Hey I'm gonna go get in some comfortable clothes is that okay?" I asked Gauge as I always tended to ask whenever I'd be gone for a few minutes. "Uh sure I don't care just as long as you come back." He chuckled as he threw his head back a little, his slender hand wiping his eyes of exhaustion from his first meeting with the label of his first modeling gig.

"I'll be back soon then we can watch the rest of corpse bride, promise." I said as I smiled and rushed into my room. Going through my dresser I grabbed a pair of shorts and a new pair of socks and a sweater along with a tank top in case I got hot.

I grabbed my fishnet scrunchie and tied my hair up into a little bun pulling out a few strands to frame my face. "Your too cute." A little memory of 5 years ago played in my head whenever I put my hair up in a bun and Gauge said I was cute for the first time in our relationship.

Instantly blushing I walked back out and saw Gauge wasn't on the couch so I took a quick Instagram story and captioned it "look who decided to watch my favorite movie." Tagging gauge but making it super small, I heard shuffling in the kitchen as he came back but with a bowl of ice cream and a water for me. "Awe baby you didn't have to." I said as I motioned in a gimme action. "Wha? You thought it was for you? Nah your crazy... haha yeah I got it for you. I love you." He said scrunching his nose like he always did whenever he was playful. "Mm thanks babe." He said as I had kissed him, pulling me into his chest as my back was against him he pressed play and did a Instagram story. He saved it and just posted it.

My followers and his followers noticed we were watching the same thing. It couldn't be a coincidence, no. Then one smart fan said to all our followers we were hooking up and seeing one another behind their backs but they didn't mind we didn't tell them because they were just glad we still loved each other. But Y'know followers are pretty crazy.

We snuggled until I felt something grazing the lower of my back. "Gauge." I warned as he was to into the movie. "Gauge." I said again pulling his eyes to me and he smirked as his face was illuminated by the green lighting by the TVs change in scene.

Warning smut ahead!
I quickly took things into my own measure as I turned around and climbed onto his prominent length. "Zoe." He breathed as I started to slowly leave open mouth kisses along his lips trailing down to his jawline. "Gauge." I said as I slipped my hands down his sweats palming his length. "Zoe." He hissed as he was feeling the pleasure take over.

"Mm you like that don't you." I said as I kissed his collar bone. "You know I do but if you don't listen I'll have to punish you." He said lifting me up and walking straight to his room as the tv was still on but forgotten by us changing our minds.

"Oh I'm so scared daddy." I giggled as I knew that was all it took for him to be lit and ready to rip off my sweater. "Ooh babygirl wants to be punished doesn't she?" He said as he lifted up my shirt as I was writhing underneath him as his touch lit my body on fire.

"Shut up and stop foreplaying I want you now." I said as I turned my head to the side as I furrowed my brows in frustration. "Okay okay." He said as he didn't give me time to prepare his for his length slamming into me at a inhuman speed. "Gauge oh god fuck." I groaned as I bit onto my forearm to stop from coming on the spot as his speed was getting quicker and quicker. "Gauge I can't last any longer." I said as my hands reached for his to lace them together as we both gave in, our highs reaching us in full force. "Oh fuck!" I moaned out as it felt good to finally get some alone time with him. "Oh god." He said shortly after me as he came.

Pulling out of my dripping heat, he pulled the covers over him and I as he rolled over to pull me closer. Putting his arm around me as he kissed my hair and said a mumbled goodnight and steadied his breath back to normal he fell asleep in an instant as soon as he closed his eyes.