Blue Honey

A/n: I really fucking love this chapter it's so calm. Anyways I hope your going to warm up to Neal and Zoe's new relationship.

Waking up in his grasp was always my favorite thing about our mornings. The sweet smell of Bleu from Chanel fills my senses as he flexes his arm over my soft skin while holding me in place.
His hand brushes over my stomach and makes me breathe in a deep breathe only to release it as I open my eyes to see his deep blue eyes stare at me. "Have a good nights rest baby?" He says smiling at me his eyes blink and I'm greeted with the safe deep blue eyes again. "Yes thank you for last night it was amazing I say as I rest my head on his toned chest. "Your welcome beautiful." He says releasing a breathe of enjoyment.

"I love you Neal, and I always will." I say my hazel eyes tearing up as I've finally found the love of my life. "Baby... don't cry. Don't cry please." He says lifting me up into his lap as he rocks me to calm me down. "I love you so much Zoe you have no idea." He says kissing the top of my head.

Buzz, Buzz, Buzz*

"Hold on beautiful." He says kissing my cheek as he gets up the only clothing covering his lower half is his grey pajama bottoms. "Uh yeah I can come I today." Neal says as his eyes look over at me. "Right bye." He says walking back to our bed. "Hey beautiful how about we get ready and you come to work with me?" He says kissing my wet lips with his dry ones. "I'd love that." I say smiling.

I get dressed into a blue dress with my black heels. My makeup simple as it's just a light brown and my lips covered in mint chapstick. "Your so beautiful." I hear him mumble behind me as he's dressed in his usual attire. Black trousers and his white button up with a navy tie and Chanel bleu hitting my senses as he knows it's my favorite.

"Not bad yourself honey." I say as he puts in his navy blazer and his black trench coat. "Ooh Mr. Caffrey do you mind?" I say as I touch my lips. "Of course I mind." He says kissing me as his hand grips onto my waist.

Neal hails a cab as we both get in, his hand holding our hands together. "I'm so happy I'm gonna see Peter again." I say smiling as Neal smirks and says well it's peter with a chuckle. I lay my head on his chest as the cab drives us to the station.

——
"Ah Neal and Zoe." Peter says surprised to see me. "Hi peter." I say as I wave to him. He smiled as he tells Neal the plan for today. "Alright so you'll do what you do best, sweet talk your way to the owner of the store and as soon as you go inside we all get into our positions to help you if your in any kind of trouble."

"Peter is this necessary?" Neal asks as he motions towards me. "Yes, Zoe you'll be with Neal as his right hand girl." Peter says adding me into the job. "Okay then everyone understand? Let's get a move on." He says as Neal hugs me from behind and kisses my head.

——
"Mr. Fields, hi right this way." She says taking us into the back of the store, Neal and I follow in suit. "Here's the deal, you tell your boss to give me the money or no deal." She says firmly her hands on Neals as she's trying to flirt with him. "Right, and uh what if I have the money for you in this brief case?" Neal says his eyes looking at hers and her lips press into a smile. "Well give it to me then." She says seductively as her hands trail from his to his blazer. "Fine Emma, give Ms. Elaina the money." He says signaling I code name. I push the brief case towards her as we set the signal for peter and the guys to arrest her for fraud. (That's the case they're settling)

"Good work Caffrey!" Peter says nodding to Neal and I both. "Come on let's go to the office." Neal says as we head back.

——-
"Hey beautiful." Neal says to me as he leans on the desk where I'm sitting at. "Hey honey." I say messing with his tie. "Zoe." He warns as he looks at me with his deep blue eyes. "Kiss me." I whisper as he confirms my demand. "Ahem! Caffrey!" Peter says making both of us pull apart and I let go of his tie.

"Good work today, everyone's going out for drinks you going?" He asks as he fumbles with his coat. "Uh no I'm good just gonna head home." Neal says as peter looks over at me. "Okay, head home safe." Peter says one more time before he heads out.

"Let's go home baby." Neal says taking my hand in his warm and soft hand. "Okay as long as you make me dinner tonight." I joke with Neal as his perfect smile lights up my eyes. "Alright." He says as we hail a cab and head home.
——
"Mmm." I hum as his hands trail down on my dress as we walk into the house. "Your so beautiful Zoe." He says as he unzips my dress and puts his button up on my small body. "Beautiful." He mumbles as his pink lips make the sweet harmony I've loved since the day we meet.

"Lets Hess to bed shall we?" He offers his hand and lifts me up and carries me upstairs you our bed. "Neal, what's your favorite thing about us?" I ask as I'm about to sleep. "Uh oh, always knowing your by my side whenever we're about to sleep and wake up." He says kissing my lips one last time before we both drift off to sleep. Our legs tangled together like a perfectly shaped puzzle. Our breaths in sync as his hand hold onto me as my head lays on his chest. This is our love song.