Just a dream okay?

A/n: hey loves how're you doing so far this week?

My eyes met his inviting blue ones as tears weld into my eyes. I hand clutching onto the boutique of flowers, my perfectly manicured hands soon to be the hand wearing a gorgeous ring. Saying "I belong to you forever."

My gaze slowly looking over every feature of his, his beautiful curled hair to his perfectly pink and pouty lips to his masculine hands that held mine with a gentleness. The sounds of faint whispers and my mum crying were heard as the priest said our vows for us and blessed us to finally take on the first kiss as husband and wife. His lips smashed onto mine as our lips synced together perfectly, we were the only people in the world.

Gently pulling away people began to throw white rose petals at us as we ran towards the picture area for our wedding photos. Leading everyone to head straight towards the reception hall where tables were set up and the food was soon to be catered out to the probably starving guests.

Buzz buzz

My eyes dashed open at the sound of my alarm. "Shit." I mumbled as I pressed my phone to stop the alarm but failing as it fell to the floor with a loud bug padded thud. "I'm not gonna be late to this photo shoot today." I said to myself as I grabbed my silk white robe and a pair of underwear and socks.

The warm water ran down my back as I quickly showered and got out the shower. My hair wet as I grabbed my pillow soft cream so my natural curls would stay. Letting my hair air dry as I gently rubbed in some oil to help with my dryness on my face I walked into my closet and grabbed a pair of pattered trousers along with a black off the shoulder crop top.

Grabbing my clutch with my stuff such as my credit card and extra cash along with my small book bag for my film camera for pictures behind the scenes. "On time." I smiled to myself as I quickly gave Marley food and water. My photographer excited I was on time today made her feel like I was trying to be better for myself as we toke some time to do my makeup and get me into another beautiful outfit, which was a pair of Calvin Klein jeans and a sweater, topped off with a watch of theirs and a brown fedora hat. "Beautiful Renée! Beautiful!" She said as she got a shot of my looking off into the distance. "Good good stuff, now one that catches you off guard a bit. Try a small laugh or two." She said as she captured the shot. "Beautiful babe!" She replied as she called me over to look at them. "Oh wow, you know ever since I was little it's always been a dream of mine to do a Calvin Klein shoot." I smiled as I remember wanting the jeans for a long time. "Okay Renée we're all done, thanks for being on time I really hope you can keep it up, because it makes me happy." She said as she hugged me. She was the only one I really let call me Renée as we were close the minute we got together her free spirit along with a great sense of humor I feel for her as my best friend. She was great from the first shoot she really caught all the good angles and all my personality in the shots. "Thanks again for being proud of me Sarah. I hope I can keep up this habit as well." I said leaving the shoot with the clothes on as it was a gift from the company themselves.

"See you in a week love." I replied as I walked out the studio with my bag and keys in hand. Getting into my car I drove to the nearest restaurant and treated myself to some Italian food. I never really got to settle down to eat at a restaurant anymore, ever since I took up the job as a actor and  a model. The waiter said a quick hello and ordered my drink for one and food for one as well. "I probably look pathetic eating Italian food alone." I mumbled to myself as I felt the sudden urge to use the bathroom. What do I do? Do I go like I normally would with someone else or do I wait? I decided I'd leave my stuff we're it belong and told the front of the house tell my waiter to know I was using the restroom.

After coming out my waiter silently pulled my chair back out for me and pushed me in just right, as my food was now served. "Thank you love." I said as I began to swirl the delicious noodle around in a spoon while using my fork to hold it up. Manners. Just then when I was about to take another bite I felt someone tap my shoulder as they were coming in. I looked around and saw Ambrose smiling as he knelt down and kissed my cheek. "Ambrose, good to see you eating at a restaurant." I said as he rarely ever goes to one since he cooks amazing food.
"Yes, well surprisingly darling." He mumbled to himself. "Won't you sit down your probably tired." I said as he greatly appreciated my manners as he taught me some from our time in the past, in the bedroom and outside as well. "So how're you?" I asked when I placed my boot onto his legs, catching him off guard. "Uhm I'm good, thanks for asking." He said as he just softly rubbed the top of my shin ever so lightly. "Ambrose your making me shiver." I said teasingly as his eyebrow perched up in a cocky manner. "Oh am I? We're only starting pet." He teased back as he gently brushed his hand under the table to do unspeakable things underneath. "Ambrose, were in public we'd get caught." I say as my hand clutches his hand in the midst of unbuttoning my jeans. "Too bad, may as well be quite then huh?" He teased as his perfect blue eyes locked on mine.

"Ambrose." I warned as I felt a near excitement explode through me. "See wasn't so bad, you need to learn to trust me bebe." He said as he gently kissed my temple. "Well share your food girl, I need to know if it's up to daddy's standards." He said without hesitation, he was open to calling himself whatever in public. "Here." I said as I did  my actions from before and fed Ambrose the noddles with a bit of shrimp. "I could easily make this, no problem. Why come here when you know I'd give you anything to eat." He said as his eyes stared down at mine. "By anything you mean wait for it to finish cooking while ravishing me on your expensive counter top and holding my hands so I don't squirm." I said as a cheeky smile toyed on my lips. "Clever girl." He said as his hand raised my chin in a playful manner, his cheeks pink with blush as he pressed a kiss to my lips.