Little white memories

A/n: hi I'm back! How're you today? 💙

I woke up to me tossing and turning my head as I sat right where I ate my dinner, or at least tried to. The breakup with Neal still hitting me in an emotional way, yes I loved him, yes I though he was the one but hey life's crazy.

My phone buzzed for the second time since I woke up and I saw a text from someone I haven't talked to in a month. "Mom!" I said as I decided to call her. "Hi Zoe honey, I'm just seeing how you are." She said her sweet voice audible through the phones little speakers.

"I'm good, well not good good but I'm good, oh mum you should come visit me in LA." I said hoping to spend time with her. "I'll see what I can do... but I'm sorry to hear your boyfriend broke up honey." She sighed as knew I thought he was the one for the rest of my life. "Ahem* Don't worry about it mummy, I'm fine, I'm not gonna harm myself." I said joking but yeah lately that's been the swarming thoughts. "Honey? Come on don't play around like that, I'm sorry but I have to make breakfast right now, you know how your dog can get." She said laughing and said her goodbyes and hung up.

I decided I'd shower so I grabbed a pair of leggings and a shirt, I grabbed my Spider-Man one along with a pair of back socks and underwear and a bra.

Opening the shower door I turned on the water to warm and let it run for a bit. Grabbing my speaker I connected my phone with it and played some music off my playlist.

"So I've heard... you found somebody else."

I undressed from last nights clothes which were a dark blue blazer and a white button up along with my dark blue trousers.
I brushed my hair so I able to have some tangled out of my hair.

"Mhm." I sighed as the warm water felt so good to me, maybe a little to good. My mind raked with the memories of our showers together and how good they, he felt.

My womanhood throbbed as I was in the mood for something, someone. The way his muscles moved as he placed open mouth kisses and how he meant each thrust the deeper he got.

I snapped my eyes open to shake my mind of the thoughts and grabbed my body wash squirting it onto my wash cloth and rubbing it over my arms and torso, the friction causing me to let out a small whimper. Traveling downwards I scrubbed in between my legs the cloth hitting my clit as I moaned in frustration.

The water cascading down my hair onto my skin and onto the warm tiles of the shower. Grabbing my razor I shaved my underarms and shaved a little bit of my stomach counting I didn't get much hairs there but still wanted a freshly shaved one.

Putting shampoo in my hair I scrubbed everywhere I could to let all the tension I had go away with every scrub. "Feels so nice." I mumbled as I remembered how his hands would lather the soap in my hair. His hands dropping sooner and he'd kiss me on my shoulder as he rubbed my womanhood. "Mhm." I moaned again as I washed out all the soap.

——-
Laying down on my bed without my leggings on I went on my phone to see what was happening on Instagram. I looked through people's stories and it was the same old ring they always did.

I went onto Gauges account and saw he'd posted a bit more than usual. My hand going into my underwear and circling over my navel and going inside of my warm and wet walls. "Oh god." I whimpered I as felt a spongy spot "fuck." I moaned as I kept pumping my fingers in and out of me as I turned my phone off only to think about him. "Fuck gauge please!" I moaned out as I felt relief and so wet for someone I didn't know I wanted so bad.
"Oh fu-uck." I moaned out as I keep pumping my finger in and out of me. "Oh fucking hell, baby fuck." I moaned as I felt myself clench and my stomach burn. "Mhm oh fuck. Fuck me oh fuck." I said as I released around my fingers as I pulled them out and whimper them on the towel that laid on my bed.

My eyes fluttering closed as I felt sleep kiss me in my slumber. Who knew the best thing was to think about someone as you got yourself off to them.