Lynn

A/n: I think it may be time to start another book, I can't wait! How're you loves doing?

My gaze cold, as my my eyes wondered over towards Gauge's figure as he sat on the expensive rug I'd bought during my fair share of travels around the world. The sound sound of a crunch from him eating a bag of chips alone upset at what he'd done towards me towards us.

I looked back at my notes on the script as I highlighted thing so really wanted to work on. Then on another sheet was my shopping list, I didn't bother him with the 20 questions of why or what made him do it. I just grabbed my bag and made my way out of the house. I trusted him, and he repays me with sleeping with other girls, others girls meaning is ex lily and another friends of his.

Any stranger could tell I was hurt by the way my eyes were rimmed with redness and the glossy look of them. All I wanted to do was have him go home so I could be alone and think. Turning onto the street where I bought groceries I stopped once I found a parking spot. I texted him to go home as I needed to get to the studio soon, which was a lie.

I was really just hurt with everything. Then my phone buzzed as I got a message from my friend. More like your dirty secret Renée. You know why he's texting.

Ambrose 🥂

Hey brat, haven't heard
from you since we
ended things. How're
you?

My cheeks heating up as a small blush brushed over them as I remember the night we had needed things, his gentle touch on my neck as he pulled me into a hug. My eyes glossy with tears threatening to spill. Hey aren't you supposed to be in the store now?

Ambrose 🥂

Screening my texts brat?
You know better, just
answer me.

Yes sir, I've been good
I'll see you sometime
tonight maybe. I need
to get some things done
this afternoon but I'll come by.

With that I stepped out of the car and went inside grabbing a cart and filling it with chicken, pasta, gummy fruit snacks and fresh cut pineapple and watermelon and strawberries. While grabbing the last of my list which was bananas I got a text from Ambrose.

Ambrose 🥂

Well don't be late pet.
I don't have all day.
I'll be waiting slave.

My blood turned cold as I knew he missed me, missed the things he'd do to my body. The memories flashing like the movies did and I quickly checked out as I brought all the groceries to my car. Returning home I was surprised gauge wasn't here as he kinda was stubborn sometimes.

Maybe I was harsh on Gauge but how could you sleep in my bedroom where my space is now tainted with a horrible scene of you and Lily and one of your friends? How could he do that to me?

I started to put all the groceries away as I heard my phone buzz on the counter.

"Hello?" I said as I heard the Husky and sweet voice of Ambrose. "Oh hi Ambrose, how're things?" I asked as he explained how he was and how he's been.
"Yeah sure I'll come over sometime, I just hope I don't get lost in your huge mansion, love." I teased as I hung up.

I rubbed my temples as I walked towards the couch rethinking my decision of telling Gauge to leave when I or we should've talked it out. I feel horrible about it now but what's done is done sadly. I just don't understand why I have to be so stubborn and bratty to push people away. My eyes fluttering close I slept on the couch as I slept off all my overthinking thoughts.