Hearts ❤️

Things have been going smooth, The premier of my show called chords is in a few days and a lot of people are excited to see it already. On the other hand my personal and secret love life is absolutely amazing. Gauge has been there whenever I need him and lately we've been just trying to not get into each other's pants, which is a good thing because we don't want to ruin anything by rushing.

"Hey you." Gauge's arm crossed over my shoulder and held onto my front as he kissed my cheek. "Hi babe." I said as I kissed his hand that laid across my shoulders. "What do you want to do tonight?" He asked nothing hunting at anything seductive. "Uh I wanna go out to eat but we have food here." I said lowly as I wasn't in the greatest head space. "Hey,why're you sad?" Gauge asked me as he pulled me to look at him, my face binding in his chest as I felt small tears escape down my cold cheeks. "Hey Zoe, it's okay you can talk to me, I'm here." His hands held my face as his thumbs brushed away my tears.

"M'sorry I just had a okay day." I sniffles as I hugged Gauge, his hands holding me in place as he kissed my head. "Hey I got an idea, why don't we go for a walk and get something to eat along the way?" He suggested as he grabbed my hand along with my small crossbody bag and the keys to the apartment.

"Okay." The back of my hand wiping off the tears that didn't dry. "Come on babygirl." His hand holding my right hand as my finger had to stay in the cast for a month to fully heal. "What do you want to get?" Gauge asked his voice gentle as he looked at my small figure in a hoodie and leggings and a messy bun making his paint a small smile on his lips.

"Uh how about a burger or a burrito or ooh! Pizza." I said as I listed off some stuff that would hit the spot. "A burrito sounds good but a burger sounds good too." He said chuckling as he kissed my head, turning a corner we ordered a two burgers as we walked around the small area and just sat by a fountain and ate our dinner along with a side of large fries. "Zoe you know you look pretty." Gauge said as he moved a stray hair from my face. "Thank you." I smiled as I chewed on a couple of fries. "I mean it zoe." Gauge smiled back as he sipped on the soda we shared. "I know you do." I said grabbing his hands and holding it to my face.

"Your so beautiful." He mumbled as he kissed my lips. His lips slightly hungry for mine but he held back because he didn't want to rush the feeling. "M'sorry." He muttered as he rubbed his neck. "No no it's okay." I said as I gathered our trash and held my hands out for Gauge as he threw out trash.

"Let's go home shall we?" Gauge said as his arms found purchase on my waist. "Zoe?" I heard a familiar voice say as I looked at her in shock. "Thalia hi." I said nudging Gauges arm off of me. "Hey lil bro." She said nodding towards him and looked back at me. "See you two are out on a date. So ya back together or what?" She asked, I could trust Thalia. "Well we're testing the waters actually to see if we can not ruin it this time you know." I said my hands in my hoodie pocket. "Well I'll leave you to it, see ya around." He waved as Gauge and I walked back home.

"I love you zoe." Gauge kisses my cheek as he rubbed my shoulders. "I love you too stinky." I teased back as he looked at me offended. Eventually laughing as we made it back home and we went straight to bed to tired to brush our teeth tonight.