Slow love

A/n: I hope you guys enjoy this chapter since I decided to take a step away from the sad stuff. Anyways I hope your all up for Sunday's chapter as well. ❤️ smut will be included btw, just a heads up.

I woke up for class in a good mood, meeting one of my buddies Neal, we went to grab some coffee as we were on our way to class. "Hey I'll see you later alright, oh don't forget I'm taking you out to eat tonight okay." He said giving my hand a squeeze. "Alright Neal bye." I said as I waved and held onto my coffee as my shoulder held up my bag.

Classes went by fast as I finally got back to my dorm where my roommate Rebecca was next door studying as her boyfriend was helping her.

Dressing in my black jeans and my white blouse with my gold heart earrings and my gold bracelet and my guess boots with gold trim, I locked my door as I put in my AirPod and put the case in my bag as I was only needing one to listen to my music. "Hey Zoe so glad you could make it!" Neal said as his hand was placed on my ass as he hugged me.

"Well well, what a nice place you picked Neal." I teased as I was looking at him with seductive eyes. "Ha, well only for the prettiest girl I know." He whispered as he caresses my cheek. Neal cleared his throat as he went to the host. "Caffrey, please for two." He smiled as the host grabbed two laminated menus and held out his hand for me to take.

"Neal, you didn't have to." I said smiling as he pulled my chair out and said the usual "yes I do." I giggled as I pulled him down by his blazer, and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you Neal." I said as I blinked my eyes to look up at his pretty blue ones. "I love you to Zoe." He said his voice smooth.

"Hi, I'll be your waitress Kate, what can I get you two?" She said giving Neal the flirty eyes. "I'll have the chicken with a side of salad and a glass of your finest wine." He said as he looked up and smiled his breathtaking smile as he gave Kate the menu. "And for you?" She spoke with kindness and jealousy. "Oh I'll have the Mac-n-cheese with a side of salad and water please." I said handing her the menu. "Sure thing." She said as she walked off and gave our order to the chefs.

"Why don't we blow this whole thing off and forget dessert and take it to go?" He said as his voice was laced with his deep seductive tone. "Hmm sounds perfect." I said as we payed and walked to his apartment.

Smut warning!

We stumbled in and his hands traveled down from my shoulder to my waist. "Did I mention you look cute tonight?" He whispered as he kissed my neck slowly and smiled when I hummed as he reached my sweet spot. "I'll take that as a yes then." He said as he turned me around to look in his eyes. "Kiss me please." I mumbled as he leaned in slowly kissing my aching pink ones. "Come on I'll grab a bottle of wine as you go in the bedroom." He said in his gentle tone.

Neal was the gentle type of love maker. I had met Neal when we was working a case with his partner Peter. "Hey beautiful, come over here for a second you look lonely." He said as he wrapped his arms around me. "Mm I love you." He said in between kisses. "Prove it then." I said as I pulled away and took off my boots. "I'll prove it to you babe." He said taking off his blazer and his watch as he undid his blue button up and showing off his toned chest.

"Neal." I whined as he teased me by going slow. "Alright babygirl, I'll hurry but just for you." He said as he was now only in his blue briefs.
"Come here agent." I said as I laid on the bed seductively. "Oh Zoe you know what that does to me babygirl." He said as he hovered over me and kissed all over my chest and slowly down my stomach. "I'm sorry Zoe, but I gotta hurry this up, I gotta be in the station in 15 minutes." He said looking over at the clock on his night stand. "Don't worry, sometimes I need it fast." I said as I pulled him down and kissed his neck as I grabbed his length. Boy was he a bit bigger than gauge.

"Zoe..." he whined as I finally pulled him inside me. "Oh fuck." I mumbled as he started to thrust into me as did the headboard. "Neal, my god Neal." I said scratching his back muscles. "You feel so good on me zoe." He said as he buried his head in the crook of my neck and went a bit faster as he grabbed onto the headboard and spilled his seed into me.

"I'm sorry to leave you without cuddles Zoe, but I'll be back later, just go to sleep. I love you baby." He said as he kissed me and got dressed into his suit. "Wait Neal." I said as I pulled the sheets over my figure. "Yeah?" He said as he put his watch on. "Mmm mwah bye." I said kissing over a hickie I made. "Zoe?!" He smiled as he kissed my upper breast. "Don't worry I'll come cuddle you later tonight. Just sleep please." He said closing the apartment door as I locked it and climbed into bed.