Dreams?

A/n: Second smut chapter, again just a disclaimer; I don't write smut for the purpose to make anyone feel uncomfortable or even myself but just letting you know it's only for the purpose to let my creative writing be expressed and well you already know. Anyways I'll stop talking and let you read this smuty chapter. ❤️

Last night... our lovers quarrel.
I was thinkin' about you...

My legs moved as I felt the song absorb my body in the most intimate way. My hands moving over my torso as my hands lightly grabbed onto my breast. Luckily I though twice about going live while trying to dance to this song.

My hands tracked down my torso and down towards my thigh as I felt the friction and the thought of Gauge touching me came into my mind.

You were in my. Doin' really nasty things. You were in my dreams. Damn, you were in my sexxx dreams.

I completely ditched the idea of dancing as I laid on my bed and threw the covers over my writhing body as I felt my hand dip down into my underwear and felt how wet I was for Gauge.

"God Gauge, you feel so good doing that." I mumbled as I rubbed a bit harsher and faster. "Oh fuck." I mumbled as I felt myself coming undone. "Ahem. Zoe?" I heard Gauge say as he smirked my way as he leaned across my doorway. "I know we said we'd stop but I couldn't help but hear you 'cry for help' and your pretty little moans begging for me."

He said as he lifted himself up and strutted towards me pulling the covers off me painfully slow.
"Gauge." I mumbled as my sensitive heat was exposed with the cool apartment air. "Zoe, god your dripping wet, and I haven't touched you in weeks." Gauge mocked as he was getting used to being dominant towards my vulnerable time right now.

"Gauge just fuck me please." I begged as I gripped his hand and pulled it down towards my heat. "A little eager are we? Well I don't see why you aren't supposed to be but alright since you begged." He said as he pulled his hand back towards his jeans and unzipped his jeans, pealing down his jeans a boxers extremely slow. Teasing you as you were practically writhing for his touch.

"Alright, you ready Zoe love?" He said purring in my ear as I wasn't given the time to adjust to his length and felt immense pleasure as he gripped onto my head board smiling towards me as he felt me up. His mind immediately going back to one of our old love making memories where he'd start off peppering me in kisses all the way from my neck to my lips and back down towards my stomach. Showing my body every inch of love he had felt for me.

"Gauge, oh fuck gauge." I said as I felt his lips sucking down on my neck. "Zoe love, your just absolutely beautiful." He mumbled against my neck as he licked over the love bite he just formed.

He sped up his paste keeping us both in a pleasurable state as he burrowed his head into my neck making it moist with his breathing.
His hips snapping as he leaned in pushing and pulling in and out of me coming to a halt as he spilled into me. Both us of feeling our highs like we had before.

"Fuck I missed you, oh god I love us during these moments." He mumbled as he rested his head on my breasts. "Heh yeah me too." I said as I still didn't feel satisfied with how everything was, were we going to get back together or were going to go back to being roommates just strictly roommates?

My mind wondered so many things until I felt his hand wipe away my tears. "What wring Zoe?" he asked me as I leaned into his hold. "It's nothing, it's not important." I mumbled as I turned away. "No zoe I know you too well. Tell me." He spoke sincerely as he hovered over me making me look into his hazel eyes. "Fine, I'm just worried we're gonna go back to our old way just strictly roommates and how we're probably never going to get back together because frankly you make me happy and I can't live without you atticus." I said spilling my guts out to the guys who broke my heart more times than I could count. "Zoe... I Uh. I- I gotta go call Thalia!" He said now just realizing he hadn't called her at all today to say how he was doing in L.A. since she's still in New York.

"Okay..." I sighed as he kissed my cheek. It's just a way for him to say he doesn't want us back together I know it and I knew this feeling to well. Just the feeling of being pleasures and used as usual.