Vital signs

A/n: this will follow another case Neal is working; as a doctor. Enjoy and I hope you get some laughs as did I lmao. Starting to realize that Zoe and Neal's relationship is very romantic and very sexual for some reason Ohmygod. 🤦🏻‍♀️

"I told Neal not to go into that clinic, typical Neal always needs to be saved!" Peter yelled at no one as his wife was worried for Neal. "I'll be back later." He grumbled as he took a cab there.

Entering the building and passing by security as a doctor he started to look for Neal. Before peter got their a nurse drugged him and he was in restraints.

"Neal? Neal? Neal?" Peter called out a couple of times. "High" in a terrible sing-song voice could be heard from one room. "Neal." Peter said as he saw Neal was drugged up and not in good shape. "Hi." Neal simply said as he continued to sing "high on a windy cloud." He sang as peter said he needed to get him out of is restraints. "Oh no problem I picked them and I'm glad they didn't touch me." He said clearly the drug was very affective.

"Okay come on." Peter said as he put his arm over Neal to help him up. "I got it, I got it." Neal said standing up with peters help only to fall face first on the ground. Peter carried Neal out of the room and into a large bay window office with a large table with multiple black chairs. "Neal I'm so upset with you." Peter yelled as he was quite about it not trying to get caught. "Peter I just want you to know your the only person I trust out of mozzie and Zoe but that's a different kind of trust." He said as peter put him in handcuffs and said "don't pick this." Peter left to try and find a way out but came back as Neal began to sing once again. "Love is a splendid thing." Neal looked up to see Peter holding a small 8-track tape. "surveillance tape." He said as he picked up Neal and got him out of there.

Back at peters house Elizabeth his wife helped Neal with his headache as he was recovering from the drug they put in him. "We have to talk to the 4 people." Neal said as his eyes looked at peter and the list he had. "Right." Peter said as they went ahead and went down to the station. "Hmm maybe we should try weight loss and blood in the urine and skin infection to make him hurry and buy the illegal kidney transplant." Neal said as he moved his chopsticks around and discussed his plan with the other agents as he saw peter was enjoying this way to much.

——
"Neal! Ohmygod I heard you were drugged are you alright babe?" I asked as I gave him a hug and looked at him. "I'm fine Zoe, really." He said chuckling as he began to sing again. "Love.." he started as he took a sip from his glass of wine. "Neal." I said as I walked up to him from behind. "You know I worry about you." I said as my hands went through his chocolate curls and kissed his jawline. "I know you do and thank you but really I'm fine." Neal says as he hugs me and plants kisses on my jawline as he rubs my hips. "What do we have here huh?" Neal says smiling into the kiss. "Neal." I say pulling away as I look at him. "What baby?" He says as his thumbs continue to rub me. "Hmm feels so good." I him know response as it felt amazing. "Yeah?" He smirks as he picks me up and lays me down on the small grey couch. Slowly I grind into his body as he kisses my lips and bites them to let him have access to slip his tongue into my mouth. "Mm..." I groan as his hand travels under my shirt.

Knock knock**

"It's mozzie." I says as I pull away and keep my finger laced in the naps of his curls. "Yeah, I need you to go wait for me upstairs if thats alright." He says as he kisses my neck.

"Fine but don't keep me waiting." I say as I lick across his jawline, his eyes looking down at my moist lips. "I won't." He says firing back into our flirtation. About 20 minutes later and I was past out on our big bed, my legs bent and my hand laid off the bed as my eyes were closed and my pale arms could be seen only covered by the duvet over my small body.

Neal just smiled and got into bed as he held me the same way he always does and drifted off into us deep slumber.