Somebody else

A/n: a really sad chapter hope you don't cry your eyes out like I did. The schedule as you probably caught on us every mon,weds,fri, sat,sun.

I laid there as I heard my laughs echo throughout my room as his hand caressed my cheek to lean down and kiss my plump pink lips in his thin ones.

My phone laying by my side as I turned over legs overlapping as I rubbed my eyes making them even redder as the memories blurred together with the saltiest tears my eyes could gather.

"I wish I could take it all back." I mumbled into a sob as I held his hand hold my small one in his veined larger one. The softness of our hands being together as enough to make me want to disappear and never be heard from again.

This feeling of being alone and not loved by him was killing me. It was killing me in the best way possible for him to not think anything of it. My eyes burned at the thought of our forbidden midnight kisses and love making nights.

The candles blew as the widow was open to the night as his hand rubbed my baby-smooth skinned thigh as his lips perched on my dark honey hair.

His scent of mint and strawberries suffocating my nose as he shifted in his place as his hand was placed over my stomach.

The car rides we'd take whenever we couldn't sleep. The night air being our only source of air supply as we laughed and giggled like teenagers did whenever they got caught smoking cigarettes on their balcony's.

The cold tile underneath my bare flesh excited me in the way your touch would send that electric like feeling through it whenever we made love. The water droplets on my soft satin skin as my hair ruffled and morphed into their curls.

The soft plush white sheets covered my petite and small figure as I was drifting off into the abyss of my dream were you lay unbothered by me.